Introductions (Part I)

"Hey Snips, care to fill us in on why you're jumping around like an idiot?" Anakin was just as confused as everyone else at this point. Ahsoka had to have been leaping around for at least three whole minutes at this point, and everyone was getting tired just watching her. Ahsoka gained control of herself, "Yeah, sorry Master. Master. Skyguy. Wow it feels good to say that again." "Wait, Master? Ahsoka he's your Master? You're Anakin Skywalker?!" Ezra had always fantasized about meeting other jedi, especially Anakin. Kanan, Ahsoka, Rex, and even Mon Mothma held him in high regard, and even as a child on Lothal he heard such amazing stories about 'The Hero With No Fear'.

"Yeah, that's me. Why, Ahsoka brag about how awesome her Master is on the daily?" Ahsoka just rolled her eyes at the last statement, but something plagued at her mind, 'did Leia and her brother know that Anakin and Vader were the same man?' "No, but she and Rex used to tell stories about you guys during the Clone Wars."

🟋 🟋 🟋

Ben looked cool as a space cucumber, but on the inside he was screaming, for many reasons, and he knew Rey could tell. His Mom and Uncle never really talked about their family, the only times he ever heard stories about them as a kid was when his Uncle Luke would show old holograms of his Grandfather at the jedi temple, or when he would accidentally get little bits of information out of C-3P0.

As Ben was pondering his thoughts Rey chose to speak up, "Anakin Skywalker. Ahsoka Tano. Leia Organa. And that means you must be Ezra Briger and Kanan Jarrus," As Rey listed each member of the new found group she pointed to each one of them. "I've read about all of you! Eculding Luke and Leia of course, but here you're all from the past."

"Cool! Someone read about me!" Ezra was excited to know that he was important enough to be researched in the future, because that must have meant he made a difference. "I do remember the two of you! You were a part of the rebel cell that helped me on Lothal, the Ghost crew, or the Spectres, whichever." Leia would never forget that trip to Lothal, because it was the first time she ever met a Jedi, well other than Ahsoka she was now realizing. "Any time princess, but shouldn't we figure out how to get out of here?"

"Yes, I agree with Ezra we must get out of here. However, before we do that I feel proper introductions are an order." Ahsoka knew where this road would lead but she figured might as well get everything out in the open as soon as possible, Luke and Rey on the other hand did not agree with that. "Are you sure that's the best idea?" "Yeah, because I know that everyone here will want to pull a blaster on me, other than Ben, if you learn who I am, or who I'm related to." "No, I agree with Snips on this one, what harm could it do?" The twins and the dyad shoot each other concerned looks at Anakin's words, but no one objected any further.

"Alright, I'll start. My name is Ezra Briger, Padawan, Spectre 6, and part of the Rebel Alliance." Obi-Wan and Anakin were already lost, what's the 'Rebel Alliance'? "Thank you Ezra, I guess I'm next. My name is Ahsoka Tano, former Padawan, former Commander of the 501st, code name Fulcrum." "Wonderful to see you again Ahsoka. My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Master, and General of the 212th." Luke was now paralized. Sure he recognized his old Master's force signature, but he thought it was just his senses being messed up, but he was right that it was Obi-Wan Kanobi. "Okay, guess I'm up. Anakin Skywalker, Hero With No Fear, Jedi Knight, General of the 501st." Anakin delivered his introduction with great confidence, which was something no one else was feeling. "Seriously Skyguy. "The Hero With No Fear" someone's modest." "Well how would I know what people call me in the future?" "Trust me, I don't think you want to." was Ahsoka's mumbled response.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Master Kenobi, Master Skywalker. I'm Kanan Jarrus, Jedi Knight, previously known as Caleb Dume. I'm also known as Spectre 1, a member of the Rebel Alliance." "Ah yes, Caleb. I do remember you. Weren't you the Padawan that was highly enthusiastic about the Jedi safety signal?" "Yes, that was me Master Kenobi, I do apologize for my intrusiveness back then, I never realized how annoying questions can be." "Hey!" Ezra shouted in objection, to which Obi-Wan just laughed, "No need to apologize, I've had my fair experience with nosy Padawans." "Hey!" this time it was Anakin and Ahsoka that denied the claims, to which everyone, including Luke, Leia, Ben and Rey just laughed.

The noise settled down into an awkward silence, which Rey then broke "Alright you know what I don't care anymore! My name is Rey Palpatine!" Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra flinched at the name, Luke and Leia gave Rey death glares, Obi-Wan and Anakin were confused by the others' actions, and Ben looked like he wanted to facepalm.

"Wait what, the Chancolor did it?" This time Ben actually facepalmed at his Grandfather's response, along with Obi-Wan and Ahsoka.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I finally updated WoHo! Make sure to check out Mandolorian season 2 on Disney plus! That's all for today folks! May The Force Be With You! :) 

Rey

- Rey