Introductions (Part II)

"I'm just going to move on," Ben was not very interested about hearing about the posible sex life of the dead- undead Emperor, and he didn't think any one else was either. "Please do, wait what's your name again?" Leia knew she recognized this guy from somewhere, but she has met so many people at this point, she couldn't keep them straight. "Yeah, my name's Ben, Ben Solo."

Ben got just the reaction he was expecting. Leia almost fell over, if it wasn't for Luke catching her, but at the same time having wide eyes at the young man. Rey just put her hand on Ben's shoulder to show support, while Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Ezra, and Kanan looked confused.

"S-Solo, like Han Solo. I better be your mother or I'm going to slap that man senseless when we get back." Leia said that last part under her breath so no one else could hear, but Luke still heard and gave Leia a little crooked smile.

"Yeah, Han's my father. Good to see you again Mom, and Uncle Luke." Be was going to avoid the whole, 'I killed my father' topic for as long as possible, if it was brought up at all that is. Leia on the other hand ran and embraced her son, which came as a surprise to Ben, but it wasn't unwelcome, as he reciprocated the hug.

"Wait Leia, did you name your son after MY old master?" "Well probably, I mean without him, Han and I wouldn't have met, so yeah, I guess I did." The logic made sense to Luke so he put it to rest, however this response plagued at Ahsoka's mind 'Who was Luke's master?'

"I guess since you all now know my son you should probably know me. I'm princess Leia Organa of Alderaan." Leia knew that aside from Anakin and Obi-Wan everyone already knew this but she felt it was the only proper response to 'who are you?'

"Wait a minute, I don't mean to pry but, you said your father was Darth Vader. So then how did you end up as princess of Alderaan?" Leave it to Ezra to be the first to find a problem with something. Ahsoka had put most of the dots together regarding Leia's heritage, and she could sense the Princesses unesas about the topic so she covered for her. "Well it would seem that her mother, whoever that may be," Ahsoka thought it best not to mention Padme at the moment, "decided that it was best for Leia and her brother to be separated, and kept safe from the Empire and Vader."

That seemed to be a good enough answer for Ezra as dropped the topic. However Anakin realized that there was one more member of their group that had yet to introduce themselves, and was avoiding doing so, 'welp, I guess I'll have to help the kid out' Anakin thought, and that's just what he did. "So we met your sister, what's your deal kid?"

Luke knew this would happen eventually, but that didn't help calm his worries. He looked to Leia and Ahsoka, who he was pretty sure had figured the situation out, for help. Leia just shrugged and Ahsoka gave him a reassuring nod, so he just fully committed at that point. "I'm Luke Skywalker, Leia's my sister," and after seeing Anakin's expression he added, "yes, you are my father."

Obi-Wan always knew there was something going on between his former padawan and the Senator of Naboo, but he chose to ignore it, but having a child was much more serious than he anticipated. "Anakin, I thought out of all the times you could have chosen to listen to me you would have chosen the time I gave you advice about Padme."

Anakin knew the scolding was coming the moment Obi-Wan found out about Padme and his relationship, but at some point during the Clone Wars he came up with the perfect rebuttal to his former Master's lecturing. "Master you can't say anything," "What in blazes are you talking-" Obi-Wan didn't have time to finnish before Anakin did, "Or have you forgotten about our favorite pacifist Duchess?"

Ahsoka tried to hide her laugh at Anakin's response. She knew that Anakin had always made fun of Obi-Wan for his "friendship" with the Duchess of Mandalore, but she never thought it would be funny to watch in person.

"What are you laughing at Snips, or has the Senator of Onderon slipped your mind, not to mention our very own Cap-" That's where Ahsoka cut Anakin because she was fully aware of Ezra and Kanan standing near them watching this scene play out, and they DEFINITELY didn't need to hear about her relationship/feelings for the former Clone Captain. "And were moving on!"

"No, actually, Anakin what is the status of your relationship between you and the Senator?" "We're married." Anakin mumbled his response to Obi-Wan. "Somehow I'm not surprised. Though if you are married, why didn't you just leave the order?"

Anakin was surprised with the Jedi Master's response but gave him the answers to his question nonetheless. "Well we got married right before the war started, it would have been far to just ditch the Republic in the middle of the war, and then I got a padawan, and I couldn't just leave Ahsoka like that, so I stayed. But then I ask you why didn't you leave the order for Satine?"

"Anakin we're not talking about me right now," "No Master, I'm curious, you said that you would have left the order for her , but you didn't. Why?" "Because she never asked me to. I wasn't really sure how she felt about me, and if I asked her if she wanted me to stay and she said no, then I would have wasted a perfectly good friendship. Wait how did you know I would have left the order for her?" "Uh, well you see," Anakin sighed, there was no getting out of this. "You remember on the Coronet when I saved you both from Merrick," "Yes." Obi-Wan was getting impatient, he knew where this was leading but he wanted Anakin to fess up to it. "Well I heard you guys from down the hall. It's not my fault that the ship had incredible acoustics."

"Far enough. Call if even." Obi-Wan reached his hand out towards Anakin. "Call it even." Anakin shook his brother figure's hand.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I know I just updated this, but I just really wanted to finish the introductions with one another. May The Force Be With You! :)

- Rey