Where Are We?

Ahsoka awoke to the sight of stars, just stars as if she were sitting in the middle of space. Beside her she heard the groaning of whom she could only assume to be Kanan and Ezra. Her assumptions were proven correct as she turned her head to be face to face with the Jedi in question. "What in the name of the force just happened?" Kanan groaned. Ezra, who was now very much alert after hearing Kanan's voice for what felt like the first time in eons, responded with "I saved you from the fuel depot, but somehow we ended up here, wherever that is." "Ezra made a totally reclass diction to save you from dying but in doing so brought us here." Ahsoka clarified.

Kanan rarely sounds angry, annoyed yes practically every day, but never angry, but this was different, and certainly not the response Ezra thought he would get. "What is wrong with you Ezra! Do you realize by saving me you risked the lives of, yourself, Sabine, and Hera! What were you thinking!" Then another thought came to the Knights mind, "Ahsoka? How are you here? I thought you died on Malachor." Ahsoka and Ezra then proceed to explain the World Between Worlds and how Ezra saved Ahsoka from Malachor, however she did not speak of her former master.

🟋 🟋 🟋

When Anakin first opened his eyes he thought he was dreaming, that was until he heard a very familiar grunting of his former Master. He came to Obi- Wan's side and helped him deshevel himself. Only after this did Obi- Wan ask the question that was on both their minds "Where are we, and what have you done this time Anakin?" "Why do you always assume when weird stuff happens it's always my fault? But I was hoping you would know where we were."

🟋 🟋 🟋

Luke opened his eyes to the reassuring and slightly disturbing sight of his sister Leia beside him, who was now also waking up. "Leia, are you okay?" Luke asked now more concerned for her well being than his own. Leia responds with a measly "Yeah, I'm fine, but where the hell are we. This better not be a weird Jedi trick of yours Luke, because it's not funny!" "No this isn't my doing, however it would be reassuring to know where in the galaxy we are, if we are in our own galaxy."

🟋 🟋 🟋

Rey's eyes shot open, only to be greeted by the sight of awakening Ben Solo nearly two feet from her. She rushed over to him "Ben, wake up Ben." He felt like rolling over to his other side until he recognized the voice that was speaking to him. "Rey, what happened, are you alright, and where exactly are we?" "I'm not sure, I'm fine, thanks. As for your last question I have no clue."

A/N: Thanks for reading! I'm sorry the chapters are so short, they will (hopefully) get longer. May The Force Be With You! :)

- Rey