twelve

KarlaM: okay this is my fav birthday present ever

KarlaM: okay this is my fav birthday present ever.🥺🤎
^+€* likes
>£*{ comments
user: so cute 🥺
user: wait this is everything, also happy bday!!!
jasmin: happy birthday babe glad you like it 😚
OscarD: happy birthday mommy of 5 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🤱🏽
Rubym: karla you post like a mom 🤨
user: @ RubyM yeah cause she is!
user: happy birthday girly😍
CesarD: love that we have the same bday. 😫🤍
MonseF: i need one of these 🥺🤍

Karla's pov;
I woke up in a sweat and I gasped loudly. Oscar stayed fast asleep next to me.

I continued to breath loudly because it felt like I couldn't get enough oxygen.

He groaned and sat up. He held me and I slowed down my breathing almost immediately.

"It's okay Karla, I'm here."he said softly.

He would never admit it. But he was a soft man at heart even behind his spooky act.

"Sorry I had a bad dream."I sighed.

"It's okay. It's almost 6 do you wanna stay in bed or we can go out for breakfast."he said.

"Let's just go out to eat." I said.

He nodded and we both got up. We both changed and head out to his car. We then went to a local breakfast place.

We ate and just sat in his car. He grabbed something from the back and handed it to me. It was a birthday bag.

"Oscar."I whined.

"Happy birthday chula."he smiled.

I set the bag down between my legs and pulled out a picture frame. It was us two hugging.

"Where'd you get this picture?"I asked.

"I know some people."he said.

I rolled my eyes and I reached back into the bag. I grabbed a small box. I opened it and it was a good necklace with both of our first initials on it.

I smiled widely and felt like I wanted to cry. I turned to him and he looked nervous.

"Do you like it?"he asked.

I let out a small laugh and hugged him. He relaxed and I sniffled.

"I love it. Thank you my love."

We pulled away and he helped me put the necklace on. I put the picture frame back in the bag and he drove me home.

We both got out and before I went inside he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he kissed me.

I kissed him back. We pulled away and smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow. My mom and tia planned something for my birthday."I said.