two

Karla's pov;
"I knew you couldn't resist me, chula."

I rolled my eyes. "I only came because your brother insisted."

He chuckled. "You and I both know that ain't true."

"Okay maybe I just wanted to have fun."

He smiled again.

"Oh my god! What's up bitch!"I heard a very familiar voice yell.

I looked behind Oscar and saw Jasmin. I smiled and walked past Oscar. We hugged and she smiled.

"What the fuck you doing here?"

"Visit Ruby and to see our new house down here."I said.

She jumped excitedly. We both kept conversation until I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked over and it was Oscar.

"You just won't give up huh?"I asked.

He shook his head drinking his Modelo. Jasmin then left to find some guy.

"Back off homie!"someone yelled.

We both looked over and it was Jamal. He had something to a Santo member and the member looked furious.

"Fuck."I sighed.

I walked over and grabbed Jamal.

"Hey we're sorry he's wasted."I explained to the Santo.

"No he ain't, he keep runnin that mouth so I gotta keep him him quiet."he then pulled a gun out.

Everyone gasped and I stood there frozen. Jamal finally shut up and we both just stared at the guy.

Oscar walked to him and grabbed his shoulder. He told him something and he put the gun away.

"Don't let me catch you lackin again."he said before walking away.

I looked at Jamal and he was scared shitless.

"Thank you."I said to Oscar.

He just nodded and walked away.

"Where's everyone else? You're going home right now."I told Jamal.

"Bro come on. I was just asking him something and he happened to get mad."

"No Jamal, you are going home. Tell Cesar to take you home before I call your parents."

"Snitch."he said.

"Shut up."

I walked over to Cesar and told him to take Jamal home. He nodded and they started walking out the door.

I sighed and some girl bumped into me.

"Yo watch where you're going!"I yelled at her.

"Bitch what'd you say to me?!"she yelled back.

"I said watch where you're going!"I said.

She got closer to me and then swung which then I started swinging. Our fight then broke out into a huge one.

All the guys were separating the girls. Someone grabbed me and I finally caught my breath. I turned around and it was Oscar.

I looked down at my knuckles and they were bleeding badly. He grabbed my arm and walked us to the bathroom.

He locked the door and I sat on the sink. He grabbed the rubbing alcohol and the bandages from under the sink.

He grabbed a rag and put some alcohol on it. He then grabbed my hand. He then started dabbing the rag on my knuckles.