four

KarlaM: when we match 😍^*€* likes *+£= commentsCesarD: no way is that my brother 🤯RubyM: i swear if you're both late to practice again 😾user: cute 🤩OliviaA: aw she's growing up 😍user: happy for you karla 🥳user: i miss u 🥺MonseF: small ass f...

^*€* likes
*+£= comments
CesarD: no way is that my brother 🤯
RubyM: i swear if you're both late to practice again 😾
user: cute 🤩
OliviaA: aw she's growing up 😍
user: happy for you karla 🥳
user: i miss u 🥺
MonseF: small ass feet, same though 😌
MarioM: pendeja 😳

Karla's pov;
"Oscar we have to get to the quince practice."

He groaned loudly. "I can't believe you let me convince me to do that."

"Come on its not that bad. Just two dances y ya."

He got up and we started walking down the street to Ruby's house. We soon arrived and Ruby was yelling.

"And do you two know what time it already is?!"he yelled.

"Okay we did not come here to be attacked. Chill out."I said.

He rolled his eyes. We then all got up and started following his steps.

"It's a square people!"he yelled.

The music kept going then switched. He then started going faster and we couldn't keep up.

"I think we need a easier routine Ruby."I said.

He groaned. "Or maybe no routine."Monse commented.

"No nonsense! Plus I already called back up."

"Who?"

Then someone opened the door. "The talent bitches!" Jasmin yelled.

We all groaned. The music then started and they both started doing the dance perfectly, the music changed and kept the choreography perfect.

The music same came to an end and Ruby was about to speak but Jasmin put her hand on his face.

"And that's just a taste."she said while using her inhaler.

We all kind of just looked at each other confused. Ruby then agreed to make the whole choreography easier.

"Okay you two need to get closer."he told Oscar and I.

I took a step forward and Oscar had one arm wrapped around my waist. The other holding my arm out. I had a hand on his shoulder and we just looked at each other whole slow dancing.

"I suck at this."

I chuckled and shook my head. "You're doing really good."

He laughed and it always made me happy when he laughed or smiled. I placed my head against his chest and just closed my eyes.

I relaxed while dancing and I could feel him relax too. And just like that the dance was over and it was fine for all of us to go home.

"Want to stay over at mine?"he asked.