eight

KarlaM: i know you miss me😚^+€ likes ^+!+ commentsuser: baddie 😍😍😍user: damn ma 😍😏MonseF: ew all these dude thirsty 😖user: come here baby 😈MarioM: mira la 😂JamalT: what happened to you coming to help with the plan?! 😡🤬user: truly a fly ...

^+€ likes
^+!+ comments
user: baddie 😍😍😍
user: damn ma 😍😏
MonseF: ew all these dude thirsty 😖
user: come here baby 😈
MarioM: mira la 😂
JamalT: what happened to you coming to help with the plan?! 😡🤬
user: truly a fly girl 😚
Jasmine: AYE THATS MY BITCH😋
Ruby M: wearing a beanie when it's 80 degrees 😣

Karla's pov;
I woke up to someone blowing my phone up. I groaned and grabbed it. It was Jamal spamming me.

"Shit."I groaned.

I called him and he picked up after the first ring.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"he yelled.

I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Okay chill out. I just was tired, I'll meet you guys there. Send me your location."I said.

He groaned. "You and Ruby really are family! He's late too!"

I rolled my eyes. "We'll see you there."

"You better!"he yelled before hanging up.

"Rude."I muttered.

I got out of bed. I went to my bathroom and did my business. I brushed my hair out and just put it in a ponytail. I applied some mascara and put eyebrow gel on.

I went to my closet and grabbed some ripped mom jeans and tight black crop top. I put my beat up white air forces on and grabbed my phone.

I texted Ruby to wait for me and he said he would in front of his house. I grabbed my keys and my phone. I left the house and locked it.

I then started walking to Ruby's. I soon arrived and he met me on the sidewalk. He seemed angry, probably the anger stage.

"You good?"I asked.

"Amber's getting on my nerves. She said I must be in the anger stage. Bullshit."he said.

I stayed quiet. It wasn't bullshit, he was going through that stage. I went through it.

We walked and then I remembered that we had to pass Oscar's house to walk to the goodwill bins. I took a deep breath.

I started hearing semi-loud rap music. I saw Oscar sitting on a lawn chair in the front smoking. Ruby saw and looked down. I grabbed his arm and we were about to cross the street.