nine

Karla's pov;
"Wait so the money is real?"I asked Ruby.

"Yes and it's a shit ton. Like more money we've all ever seen in our lives."he said.

"And do you know who you're going to the dance with?"I asked.

He shook his head. He had skipped first period to come eat at my house.

"Okay finish up I need to take you to school."I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"I can walk."he said.

"Oh now you wanna walk? Sorry but I'm taking you."I said.

Cesar had went to go stay with Jamal for a little. We kept changing where he stayed so the prophets wouldn't catch up to him.

We cleaned up and went to my car. We were having a good time until we saw that my car was surrounded by the Prophets.

"Fuck."I mumbled.

Ruby's eyes shot open. We quickly went back into my house and I was pacing back and forth.

"We can call Mario!"I said relieved.

"No cause he doesn't know I'm skipping right now!"he said scared.

"Guess you're not going back today."I said.

"But I have too!"he said.

"Ruby I can't take you, I'm sorry."I said.

He got up from the couch and went out the front door again. I then heard him start yelling.

I quickly left the house and saw Ruby yelling at one of the prophets.

"Ruby!"I yelled.

All their attention was on me.

"Can you guys please leave us alone? Haven't you done enough damage to our lives? One of your members almost killed my cousin and my mom and killed an innocent girl at her quince!"I yelled.

They just smiled and that's when I knew they were sick.

"Fuck you guys!"Ruby yelled.

One of them grabbed Ruby. "What'd you say?!"he yelled.

I pushed the guy who grabbed Ruby and all of them surrounded us. I wasn't scared which surprised me. I think I was just over being scared and more annoyed with them.

We then heard rumbling from a car. We looked over and it was Oscar's red car with 4 other guys in it. The car stopped in front of us and he turned it off.

They all got out and walked over to us.

"Do we have a problem here?"Oscar asked.

I rolled my eyes because I hated that I had to rely on him to 'protect' me and be my 'hero'.

"No we're just talking."one of them said.

"Please just leave us the fuck alone. You've already ruined our lives."I said.

All the Prophets just smiled.

"What's funny about shooting 3 innocent people at a quince?"Ruby asked.

"Like they were all innocent."one of them laughed.

"What the fuck did you say?"I yelled getting in his face.

He looked at my eyes and I did the same.

"I ain't gonna let a bum ass prophet laugh while we talk about my family."I spat.