five

Karla's pov;
"Ruby why'd you come here?"I asked.

"Well firstly to make sure everything was good and second, why are you all heated up?"

I couldn't even look him in the eye.

"Oh we're you having a wet dream?"he whispered the ending.

I slapped him with a shirt.

"No the opposite I was thinking of the nightmare Cesar is going through."

"Can everybody stop worrying about him? Like the quince is tomorrow!"he yelled.

"Ruby, Oscar is making Cesar kill Latrell! He is a child! Imagine if you had to kill someone!"I said.

"He's got Oscar, okay he just needs to lay low."Ruby scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you here because you don't want to walk to school?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Maybe."

I groaned and changed into a crop top. I still had my sweats on and I just put my slip on vans on. I left my room and grabbed my car keys.

"Let's go."I said.

He nodded and we both left. I locked the door and then unlocked the car. Ruby got in the passengers seat and I got into the drivers.

I turned the car on and then we headed to the high school. It took 5 minuets and we were finally there.

"You seriously couldn't have walked?"I asked.

He shook his head. "It's hot out, which isn't good for my roots."

I rolled my eyes. "Get out my car."

He opened the door and left. I then started driving back to my house. I soon arrived and parked. I got out, locked the car, and walked to the front door unlocking it.

I walked in and closed the door locking it. I walked to my room and laid down on my bed sighing. I went on my phone and then someone started banging on my door.

I shot up from my bed and ran to my closet grabbing the bat. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. I brought the bat up to swing but then stopped abruptly.

"What do you want?"I said.

"We need to talk."

"Oscar, I don't have shit to say to you."I said putting the bat down.

"Is this about Cesar?"

"Oscar I'm obviously not going to change my mind. Like you said, you're a Santo and it's what 'you need to do'."I said putting air quotations at the end.

"Don't come at me! Cuchillos is the one who's making him do it!"he said.

"Oscar! I just said you're not going to change my mind! What part of that don't you und-." he cut me off by kissing me.

I was taken aback and I wanted to kiss him back badly. But instead I pushed him away.

"Oscar please go."I said.

He chuckled. "Your whole family the same."

"What the fuck did you say?"

"Your mom used to have a thing with my pops, she didn't like the gang either so she left. Looks like you two are really family." he explained.

I chuckled and balled my fists. I hit his chest and pushed him.

"Whatever we had is over! Fuck you and don't think we'll ever be something again! Get the fuck out of my house!"I yelled.