fourteen

OscarD: 🧿%+!{ Likes  #*{* Comments user: 😍😍😍user: can you be my man? CesarD: uhhh where my pics creds? MarioM: You gotta let me drive your car one day homie

OscarD: 🧿
%+!{ Likes 
#*{* Comments
user: 😍😍😍
user: can you be my man?
CesarD: uhhh where my pics creds?
MarioM: You gotta let me drive your car one day homie. 😮‍💨
user: @ user aren't him and Karla dating?
KarlaM: 🤰🏽 so i'm 34 weeks today
RubyM: @ KarlaM bitchhhh-
user: 🔥🔥
Jasmin: @ user yeah they're dating so back off.

Karla's pov;
"Ow!"I heard Jamal yell.

We still couldn't see but we were sitting on a bench. We heard a two quick claps and the bags were removed from our heads.

We all groaned as the sun hit our eyes and my eyes quickly fixated on the woman sitting in front of us. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to remember why she looked so familiar.

"Please take a drink. Hydrate." She smiled.

The five of us grabbed the glasses of water in front of us quickly and started to drink the water since it was hot.

"Let me know if it's too strong."she said.

"Is what too strong?"Ruby asked.

"The poison."she replied.

As if on command we all spit the water out as fast as we could not wanting to die.

She laughed and we continued to drink the water.

"Uh, we appreciate your sense of humor but in all seriousness, whatever your husband thinks we did we can explain."Jamal said.

"My husband?"she asked.

"B-B-boyfriend?"Jamal stuttered.

"I answer to no one, let alone a man."she replied.

"I am Cuchill-."

"Cuchillos, heir to the santos." Cesar and I said cutting her off.

"I just wanted to thank you for taking the prophets down and I'm impressed of you guys, you're the kids who found the rollerworld money. I was with Frankie, Benito and Lil Ricky that night."she said.

"What?"Jamal blurted out.

"Yeah, who do you think came up with the plan?"she asked.

"There's no way. You never came up in my investigation."Jamal said.

"It's true. Because behind every good man is a better woman."she said.

Monse and I smiled and nodded.

"Now I need your help again. If you were clever enough to find the rollerworld money, I know you can help me with something even more important. And if you do I'll give you back the dough." she said while putting the bag which contained all of the rollerworld money on the table in front of us.

"Lil Ricky is alive. And you're gonna find him."she said.

She took us inside where she explained how she felt that Lil Ricky was still alive.