three

CesarD: too bad we can't drive 👺^+€* likes ^€¥+ comments KarlaM: aw mira que chulos 🥺user: cesar can you plz come over? user: aye the homies 👺👺MarioM: Shocker that you think Ruby can reach the pedals 🤯OscarD: get your nasty hands off user: Ru...

^+€* likes
^€¥+ comments
KarlaM: aw mira que chulos 🥺
user: cesar can you plz come over?
user: aye the homies 👺👺
MarioM: Shocker that you think Ruby can reach the pedals 🤯
OscarD: get your nasty hands off
user: Ruby is lowkey hella fine 😣
OliviaA: @ KarlaM agree 100% 🥺🧡
MonseF: Surprised that Ruby doesn't look bad
user: 😍😍

Karla's pov;
I was currently decorating my room. We lived on the same street as Jamal which wasn't that far from Ruby's place.

My mom was getting used to everything and so was I. The doorbell rang and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I left my room and walked to the door opening it.

"Oscar?"

"Hey, do you wanna hang?"

"Um I dunno. Maybe. Lemme check if my mom needs anything."

I left the door and walked to the kitchen where my mom was putting plates away.

"Hey ma, are you gonna need help? Cause Oscar just asked me to hang out."I explained.

She shook her head. "No I'm all good here."

I smiled and then walked back to the door.

"Sure I'll hang, but I have to change."I said.

He groaned. "I'll be in the car."

I walked to my room and changed into some mom high waisted jeans and a white shirt with some black converse. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed out the door.

"Aye, no me traigas nietos pendeja!"my mom yelled.

I rolled my eyes and I could hear her laugh. I got into the car and buckled up.

"So where are we going?"

"Es una sorpresa."he said.

"Oscarrrr."I dragged the r.

He just turned the music up more not wanting to listen to my whines. We finally arrived to the beach. He parked in front facing the shore.

We both got out and walked down to the shore. We took our shoes off and walked down the shore in comfortable silence.

I found this big log and went to go sit on it. Oscar sat next to me looking at me. I looked over and furrowed my eyebrows smiling.

"Do I have something on my face?"I asked.

He shook his head. And we kept eye contact.

We started leaning in and I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine. And they finally did, he cupped my face with his hand.

We pulled away and looked at each other. We both smiled and I bit my lip.

"Ay mamás, the stupid things I do for you."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"I asked.

"You're the only girl/person I've ever brought here. Ain't no one been down here with me."he explained.

"Aw Spooky has a lil soft side."I said.

He laughed. I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head. He held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You know you're cute."I said.

"I been knowing. Only you've been trying hard to get."

"Shut up, no I haven't. It's just I didn't know if I actually liked you."

I knew that was a lie because I've had the fattest crush on him since the first day at that party.

"So does this mean I can call you mine?"he asked.

"I dunno, was this a date?"

"I guess. Do you wanna go get tacos?"he asked.

I looked at him. "I thought you'd never ask."

He chuckled and we both got up and grabbed our shoes heading back to the car. We cleaned our feet off and put our shoes back on. We got into the car and he started driving.

We pulled up to a small taqueria and we both got out of the car. We walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table. The waitress soon came and we ordered.

He wouldn't stop looking at me and I would always get nervous.

"Stop looking at me."I said.

"Nah I'm good. Thank you though."he said.

I rolled my eyes and our food soon came. We ate our food and just enjoyed our presence with each other. We got to know each other a lot better and just talked.

We left the restaurant.

"Wait so Ruby isn't gonna grow anymore?"he asked laughing.

I laughed and shook my head making him laugh even more. We then heard a loud rumbling from a car.

We both looked over and it was a green car. They stopped in front of us and rolled down the window. The guy looked at me.

"Aye mami, what you doing hanging around these bitch ass Santos?"he yelled.

I stood frozen not knowing what to do.

"Aye better watch that mouth!"I heard Oscar yell.

I grabbed his arm trying to make him back away.

"Oscar lets just go. Please."I said.

He looked at me and he looked mad. The car drove away getting annoyed and I looked at Oscar.

"Come on lets just go."I said.

He sighed angrily and we walked to the car. We got in and the whole drive to my house was quite. He was clearly still mad about the whole situation.

We soon arrived to my house and I was about to get out when he grabbed my arm. I turned around and he smashed his lips onto mine.

I felt him relax when he kissed me. I pulled away and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry, hopefully our other date will go better."

"Oh? Another date?"I asked.

He chuckled. "That is if you want to?"

"I would love to Oscar."I smiled.

"Bye chula, I'll see you later."he said.

I smiled and he pecked my lips. I left and walked to the front door. I walked in and smiled hugely.

"Wow, what a show."Ruby said.

I looked at the couch and the whole group was here.

"Shut up, you guys saw nothing."I said.

They all laughed and I couldn't stop smiling. I sat next to Monse and she looked at me smiling.

"At least one of us got a Santo."she said.