one

KarlaM: quien va ser mi novio? 🕊^+^€ likes €£*^ comments RubyM: come back we miss you :(((user: how can you not already have a man? 🤭user: oscar should def date you

^+^€ likes
€£*^ comments
RubyM: come back we miss you :(((
user: how can you not already have a man? 🤭
user: oscar should def date you....just sayin....
Jasmin: bitch, that's my bitch! 😍
MarioM: we miss you cuz 😾
user: ugh, legend !
OscarD: chula come visit again

Karla's pov;
"Ama, when are we gonna visit Ruby again?"I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.

"You just want to see Oscar. No soy pendeja."she laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "How about for Thanksgiving?"

She chuckled. "Yes mija, we'll spend Thanksgiving with them."

I smiled. She smiled and we both just went back to watching the only novelas Netflix had to offer.

1 week later.

We were driving to the Martinez's house. We lived in San Diego and they lived almost in the middle of LA. So it was a couple hours of driving.

We finally got there and I grabbed the plate of flan that my mom had made. We walked to the front door and my mom knocked on the door.

There was some yelling and then it came to a stop. The door opened and it was Ruby.

"Karla!"he smiled.

"Hey Ruby."I smiled.

He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. "Hi Tia."he said to my mom.

"Hi mijo."she smiled hugging him.

He let us in and we walked to the kitchen.

"Comadre!"Ruby's mom said.

My mom and her hugged and Geny hugged me. We pulled away and I set the plate on the table.

"I know you just got here but my mom told me to go to the corner store and I don't wanna go alone."Ruby said.

"Okay?"I asked.

"Can you pelase come with me?"he asked.

I sighed. "Fine."

He smiled and we both walked out and started walking down the street. He started catching me up on their groups drama.

"So Olivia and Cesar are dating? And Olivia is the one you're so madly in love with?"I said.

He pushed me. I laughed.

"Aw Ruby has a crush."I smiled.

He rolled his eyes. And then we heard loud music playing from a house. I turned around and it was of course the Diaz house.

Ruby then elbowed me.

"Aw Karla has a crush."he mocked me.

"Shut up. I haven't seen Oscar since August?"I said more in a question.