two

Fem Reader x Hyewon

A/n:Italics is a flashback.

Y/n is a smart and beautiful girl everyone knows her well she is also friendly to everyone. She always had a boy or girl who asked her out for a date but she always refused sofly so that they don't get hurt.

Kang Hyewon. A cold girl who never talks to anyone other than her two close friends, Yuqi and Jihoon. Only the two of them know how Hyewon's attitude is.

Hyewon is not on good terms with her family, she and her mother are poor. But as a child she loved her mother very much, she always took care of her mother with affection when her mother that time was sick.

Hyewon walked while carrying a plastic filled with milk and bread. An uncle gave it to her, that uncle is someone she has only one even though they are not blood but they are both very close.

Little Hyewon of course always thanked that uncle. She now walks to her house to come home and eat with her mother. She passed the park because indeed the direction of her house must pass through the park.

Hyewon's father has been away for a long time. Since her father was gone, her mother was often sick and unable to work. That leaves them free to eat.

Suddenly a group of children came and blocked Hyewon's path. Hyewon just kept quiet waiting for them to get out of the way. But the children grabbed the plastic bag Hyewon was holding earlier.

"Wow, you brought lots of milk"

"Who is this for?" Asked a girl with glasses.

"Me and my mom, please give it back my mom's been waiting" Said little Hyewon.

"All right, here" Said the boy who was holding Hyewon's plastic bag earlier.

Before Hyewon touched the plastic bag, the boy accidentally dropped it.

"Opss I'm sorry"

"It is okay" Said Hyewon trying to take the bag that fell to the ground.

But the boy and his friends stepped on Hyewon's plastic bag while laughing. Some of the breads had been squeezed and some of the milk boxes had broken because they had stepped on them.

"It's better for a poor person like you to die hehe" They said then left little Hyewon crying while collecting the bread and milk that she thought was still feasible.

Hyewon arrived at her house and immediately went to her mother's room to check on her mother who was sleeping. She returned to the kitchen, Hyewon saw the milk and bread she did not know what to do with these two things.

Finally coming up with an idea, she tried to gently crush the bread and mix it with the remaining milk. After the two ingredients became dough she cooked them like pancakes and gave them to her mother.

"Mom.. I made this for you, eat it" Said little Hyewon, smiling sweetly at her mother.

Her mother ate the pancakes that Hyewon made quietly. It's delicious to be honest.

"How? Is it delicious?" Hyewon asked nervously.

Her mother nodded with a smile and stroked her only daughter's hair gently. She also saw Hyewon's puffy eyes but she didn't want to ask.

Hyewon just smiled bitterly remembering her past. Now she no longer lives with her mother, she lives in the supermarket where she works part time, fortunately her boss is very kind.

Suddenly a beautiful girl came to shop at the supermarket. When the girl got the item she wanted, she immediately went to the cashier to pay for it.

"Oh hi Hyewon-ah"

"Y/n..."

"Yes, you know my name?"

"Of course you are quite popular in school"

Hyewon calculated the total expenditure y/n carefully. Y/n actually likes Hyewon because Hyewon is not like other girls and boys. I don't know she's just different.

"Total groceries 10,000 won"

"Here. Oh! btw did you not ask how do I know your name?" Y/n ask.

"No"

"Because I like you hehe"

Hyewon felt her heart beating fast, even though it was only words why she even felt this way.

"Stop joking around and please come back"

"Ohhh~ you want to see me again?" Say y/n teasingly.

"No it's because I can get your money"

Y/n just chuckled at Hyewon's cold demeanor. This made her like her even more.

Y/n went out of the supermarket earlier she just smiled remembering Hyewon's face. She is very beautiful and cute according to y/n especially she is also cold.

Actually they don't communicate much at the school because of their different classes. Y/n is junior while Hyewon is her senior.

There is a next part and maybe I'll upload it tonight.

©Jane.