thirtytwo

FR x Chaeyeon.

disclaimer: this story is inspired by LOONA's song 'Not Friends'.

-

Let's start with the introduction of a tall beautiful girl who has a very cold vibe. Lee Chaeyeon is her name, she is a girl who likes to ride recklessly with her black sports bike.

Like an owl, night is like day for her. At night she drives wherever she wants because of the quiet atmosphere that calms her heart.

And one more girl named Jung Y/n who becomes your character. You are a girl who always smiles at others. You dress more elegantly like a normal girl.

But who would have thought that it turns out that both characters have their own secrets?

"Your eyes make my heart stop" - L.Cy

"You can't catch your breath at my touch" J.Y/n

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You smiled sweetly at your reflection in the mirror. Wearing a white dress to your acquaintance's party makes you a little excited.

Putting light smoky make up around your eyes makes you look more beautiful. You get out of the house and ride in your private car to the party location.

The dress code for this event is red and white. You greet everyone who greets you and smiles at you. It's nice to be able to have two personalities, so you can hide the other side well.

You take a glass of water gracefully. You don't drink alcohol because you don't like the taste. While drinking and leaning against the wall alone you see from afar the girl in red who makes eye contact with you for a few seconds then leaves.

You smiled when you saw the girl again. Yes, again. You see the girl that caught your eye for the past few months, you meet in a dim light somewhere lonely.

"I'm not tryna to talk to her, Just tryna kiss her" You said mumbled while smiling.

You keep seeing where the girl is going and follow her if she changes places. You are planning something for her.

You keep an eye on her until she exits the party venue and heads to the parking lot to retrieve her vehicle. Oh, it turns out she brought a motorbike.

Before she got to where her motorbike was parked you quickly ran and hit the back of her head until the girl fainted. You're not strong enough to carry someone because you lack exercise and your stupid girly makes it difficult for yourself.

"I should workout more..."

You have put the girl in your car after tying her hands and eyes. You drive casually to a bar of your own and there's no one around. The bar is yours and you don't open it to the public, only to yourself.