twentyfour

Fem reader x Yena

a/n:You are the 13th member of the Izone.

-

Iz*one is currently practicing the choreography for their newest song, 'Panorama'. Everyone is training hard and working hard.

At that time, y/n didn't feel well but she didn't want the other members to notice that she was sick. Y/n just didn't want them all to worry.

"Okay everyone, please take a break for 20 minutes" Their choreographers said and came out of their dance practice room.

Y/n immediately dropped her body because she felt very tired. Her face looked pale now but only Wonyoung noticed it.

"Y/n you look pale are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay wony" Y/n said while breathing heavily because she felt so tired.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Wonyoung nodded her head and sat on the sofa in the room. At that time y/n wanted to close her eyes but suddenly Yena called her.

"Y/n"

"Nee unnie"

"I saw you from earlier, you look weak and pale today are you okay?" Yena asked while placing her hand on y/n's forehead. Sure enough she felt warm when touching the forehead y/n.

"You have a fever, You should just rest"

"No, tomorrow is our promotion day. I don't want to miss it"

Yena sighed, it's true that she can't miss that promotion day. However, it is impossible for y/n to be given a break at a time like this.

When returning from their practice, everyone went to each other's rooms to rest but there were also some who sat in the living room.

Y/n went into her room and Yena then lay down in her bed. Yena who entered last saw how pale and tired y/n was.

"Babe, I brought you some medicine"

"I don't want it, it's taste bitter" Y/n said as she sat looking at Yena who entered their room.

Yena sighed again, she picked her up and sat her on her lap. Yena looked at y/n who was also staring at her, Yena's eyes show her worry about her girlfriend.

"Baby, you have to take medicine so that you can recover, do you want me to worry because you are sick?"

Y/n shook her head. Of course she didn't want her girlfriend to worry because of her.

"Then you want to take this medicine, right?" Yena asked then got a nod from y/n.

Yena smiled and finally y/n want to take the medicine. She just wants y/n to get better soon.

After taking the medicine, y/n began to feel drowsy and fell asleep beside Yena. Yena smiled then turned off her cellphone and hugged y/n who was sleeping.

-

This morning Iz*one will start their first promotion on Music Core. While in the waiting room they are busy preparing to present their latest again.

Y/n is still not feeling better, y/n still has pain all over her body.

Yena came to y/n who was being make up by their stylish. Yena smiled at the reflection of her girlfriend who always looked beautiful.

"If you feel you can't please don't force it" Yena said in a low voice.

Y/n smiled at how worried her Yena was about her.

"Iz*one please standby now" Said one of the staff.

Iz*one immediately got into position to start their performance.

When the song started everyone started to focus on their song. Even the sick y/n is now trying her best not to look sick, she has to keep dancing with her strength now.

At the time of Yujin's part. Yuri, Wonyoung, y/n, Yena and Eunbi have to lie down while Yujin's part is over. (Let's pretend that Panorama has a lying choreography. Or the split choreography we change to lie down)

At that time y/n felt that someone was holding her hand in the middle of performing. Y/n can feel that it is a touch from Yena's hand.

By the time Yujin's part finished they had to stand up, y/n wanted to smile but she had to hold it back to keep it looking professional

After finishing the performance Iz*one returned to their waiting room to get ready to go home.

"Y/n... your hand during the performance was very cold. Are you okay now?"

"I'm okay unnie, Maybe a little rest can make me recover" Y/n said trying not to worry about Yena. You looked at Yena and smiled.

"Don't smile like that, I want to kiss you but you are sick ㅠ-ㅠ" Yena said while pretending to cry.

"It's okay unnie if I get well I'm all yours" Y/n said while giving a wink to Yena, whose face is now flushed.

"Yah! You're still a kid there's no way I could do that!"

"You really think dirty unnie, I mean you can hug and kiss my cheeks when I get better" Y/n laughed lightly looking at Yena who was getting flushed with embarrassment.

-

I'll publish the new book tomorrow if you guys love me:(