eight

Fem Reader x Chaewon

_

Y/n is a famous soloist. Her beautiful face makes people fall in love with her visuals. Her attitude is also very friendly to everyone including her own fans. But still not everyone likes her attitude, some even say that she only wore a mask or rather two-faced. Haters think y/n is just looking for a face so that she gets a good impression from everyone.

Chaewon is one of the members of IZ*ONE. She and y/n have a very close relationship or rather they are both dating, but as an idol of course the two of them cannot freely interact while in the public. The other IZ*ONE members naturally knew about their relationship.

But on this occasion both of them get the same heart off. Maybe god had planned it so the two of them could spare some time.

Chaewon is getting ready to head to her girlfriend's apartment. She also felt so excited that she continued to smile incessantly. Nako who saw her sometimes shuddered in horror because the Chaewon's smile never faded from her face.

"Unnie, stop smiling like that. You look scary" Said Nako who was sitting in the living room watching the Chaewon in the mirror.

"How can I not stop smiling? I am so happy that finally y/n and I can meet again" Said Chaewon, who was now wearing her thick jacket.

"I've finished Nako-chan, please tell the others that I go to y/n's place. Bye bye and don't call me!" said Chaewon as she trotted out of their dorm. In front of the manager was waiting for her in the car.

Previously Chaewon had asked Eunbi for permission and asked her to go to y/n's apartment. When Eunbi and her manager gave permission, she immediately sent a message to y/n that she was going to her apartment.

When she arrived at y/n's luxury apartment, she immediately went to the floor where y/n lived. She pressed the bell and waited for y/n to open the door for her. When the door opened you could see y/n with her eyes swollen as if she had been crying thought Chaewon.

"Y/n... why are you crying?"

"C-chaewon-ah ..." Said y/n softly then hugged Chaewon's body tightly.

Chaewon brought herself and y/n into y/n department and closed the door. Y/n still didn't let go of their hugs, Chaewon still didn't know what caused y/n to cry because of what.

"Y/n why are you crying? Please tell me what happened" Said Chaewon while stroking y/n's hair softly.

Y/n cry while occasionally pulling the snout that almost comes out of her nose. Chaewon lifted y/n's face and wiped y/n's tears with her thumb.

"C-chae .. baechu-" Said y/n stammering. Not finished she finished her sentence she was already crying sobbing back. Chaewon sighed because she was very curious about y/n's story but y/n just kept on not finishing her sentence and cried again.

"Look at me. You have to calm down first then you tell me, arraseo?" Said Chaewon while wiping back the tears that fell from the brown eyes y/n.

Chaewon hugged y/n's body letting her cry until the end. Otherwise y/n can't say anything. Chaewon also has to be extra patient with y/n who is very spoiled with her but that's okay because she likes y/n just like this to her. As she saw on the internet and TV, y/n is far from cute when she is on stage she looks *ehm* sexy and charisma.

"Such a baby" Said Chaewon and chuckled softly.

After a while later y/n finally didn't cry anymore and looked a little calmer. Chaewon just silently waited for y/n to tell her something.

"Baechu my cat is dead huaaaaa!" Said y/n then cried again like a baby. Chaewon who heard that was shocked then she sighed again. Of course y/n will cry if the cat dies because the cat she always carries around and y/n also thinks her cat is her best friend.

"Shh... it's okay if you can adopt a new cat again" don't buy! let's adopt

"But there will be nothing like baechu..."

"Why?" Chaewon asked.

"Because Baechu is just like you... she's cute like you" Said y/n with flushed cheeks because she couldn't believe she said this to Chaewon.

Chaewon smiled sweetly when she heard what y/n said. Y/n is usually very shy when she says things like this to a Chaewon in person.

"Meoww..." said Chaewon. Y/n tilted her head as she was confused the Chaewon suddenly meowed at her.

"I'll be your cat now meoww"

"Aaaah! Chaewon-ah you're so cute!" Said y/n happy and excited. She hugged Chaewon tightly, Chaewon laughed because she finally got her y/n back in the mood.

Y/n let go of their hugs then she ran to a hall and came back with a cage in her hand. A confused Chaewon asked what the cage was for.

"What is it for?" Said Chaewon.

"For you, because you are a cat now you have to get in here. Because usually when I go out I will bring Baechu and put her in this cage" Said y/n as she opened the door sometimes.

"Now come in" Said y/n staring at the chaewon innocently.

"Y/n how can I fit in there-" Chaewon's words were interrupted as y/n chuckled.

"I'm just kidding Chae... thanks for coming and getting my mood back" Said y/n smiling and sat back on the sofa that he and Chaewon were sitting on earlier.

Then y/n kissed Chaewon on the lips and smiled sweetly at her girlfriend again. Chaewon also smiled and kissed y/n's forehead and it made y/n chuckle again.

"I love you Chaewonie .."

"I love love love you too y/n-chan"

-

cringe? yea I know.

bye bijj- no I mean bye chingu-ya!!