twentyfive

Fem reader x Kim Minju

Requested by: NicoleAdal9

-

Minju stepped lazily into her house with one hand holding her bag and the other she used to press the door password.

Her tiredness because she had just finished her schedule for today made her mood go down. After doing her job as an MC while live it really makes her tired.

She felt like she wanted to go straight to her room and plopped down on the bed and fell asleep. But she broke it when she came into the house to see you playing with Luna, your cat.

Her heart melted when she heard your laugh and also the smile that didn't leave your beautiful face. She stayed where she was to enjoy the view she loved so much.

But you certainly realized and looked towards the door there was Minju who was looking at you with a smile on her face. You smiled wider and jogged to Minju and hugged her.

Minju just dropped her bag when she saw you running to her to give her a hug.

After embracing you in her arms, she feels that all her energy that was drained out earlier is now fully filled with your presence.

"Why are you just standing here and not calling me?" You asked who was still in her arms.

"I don't know... You just looks so beautiful and cute when you playing with Luna" She said while kissing your forehead briefly.

"Are you tired?"

"At first I was very tired, but because of you I became energetic again"

You chuckled amused at the sweet words she said to you. Indeed she is always like this but she never fails to make your heart beat.

"Let's eat, I already cooked for you"

"Really? What is my wife cooking tonight huh?" She asked you.

You didn't answer and just smiled and pulled Minju's hand to the dining table. Seen there is some food that still looks warm.

"Did you cook all this?"

You nodded and Minju hugged you again. Don't forget to give you another kiss on your forehead. It's like a sign that she's very grateful to you.

Minju sat on her bench and also asked you to sit in front of her. You followed her words and sat across from her.

"You haven't eaten yet have you? You eat too." Minju said while giving you food to your plate.

It's true you haven't had dinner because you want to eat with Minju. So you waited for her and now you guys eat together hehe.

While eating and joking. Every now and then Minju complains because she has a lot of work, but you hear her and tell her to keep the spirit.

"If you're having trouble, I can work too." You said suddenly makes Minju surprised.

"No no no no. I don't want you to be tired okay? I'm the only one who's looking for money. Your job is just to take care of the house and have fun spending my money. Because I work for you, if not for you who will spend my money?" She said smiling softly to you.

You nodded in agreement and then turned your attention back to the food on your plate.

Minju had been waiting for the right moment to arrive. She seemed to be quietly taking something out of her pocket.

A red box with a diamond ring in it. Once again Minju checked it then closed the box.

"Kim Y/n?" Minju calls you by your full name you startled and looked at Minju.

You saw Minju with her face and ears reddened giving you a red box containing the diamond ring in front of you.

You're both surprised and happy that she actually remembers this day.

"Happy first wedding aniversary" She said with her glassy eyes.

Minju only felt nervous and also moved. You've been dating for 4 years and last year was your wedding day.

You also smiled with emotion seeing Minju with her sincere gaze looking at you.

Minju stood up from her seat and walked towards you. You immediately burst into tears as you hugged her and thanked her.

"Thank you for being with me these five years. Last year was the most historic day for me and now I make that historic day a day where I remember how lucky i am to have you. All my shortcomings that you accept make me also learn to be a better human being. I'm sorry sometimes I like to be angry with you without you knowing because, you were never angry at me and I'm sorry about that. Whatever happens, even if death comes I will always be with you. I love you to death, Kim Y/n" Minju said with tears that were also in tears hugging you tightly.

"I am also very grateful that fate has brought us together. I didn't expect that I was originally just a girl from a small village to become the wife of Kim Minju."

Minju let go of your arms. She wipes your tears with her hands that feel soft on your face.

She smiled again and took the red box that was on the table. Minju took out the diamond ring from its place and put it on your sweetie. The right size makes her feel relieved and look at you smiling again.

"Happy first wedding anniversary once again Bae- I mean Kim Y/n" Minju said deliberately wrongly mentioning your surname so that the atmosphere changed a little. You know that and laugh at her jokes.

Minju looked at you closely and gave a kiss on your sweet lips.

-

AHHHHHHHHHH- *die bcs squealing too much*