twentynine

Y/n's pov

My life felt meaningless when I heard the news that my parents died. Now I'm alone and feel like I have no direction and passion for life anymore.

I walk without direction, I walk without knowing where I am and where I am going. I just followed my feet which took me to nowhere. I don't care if I get lost, I don't care about anything anymore.

My parents who loved me very much have now left me, they are all I have. I want to apologize for being a naughty child sometimes, I want to apologize if I go to trouble my parents.

But all too late. I don't have another chance to thank my parents who have raised me until I am like this, I no longer have a chance to apologize to them because I sometimes get them into trouble.

I walked with a blank stare and a blank mind. I kept my white coat on because it was so cold, and I remembered that this was a gift from my mom.

I felt tired and leaned against the iron guardrail that bordered the road and the deep river. I was pensive looking at the water with a calm current, I put my hands on my face feeling frustrated.

It's useless trying to calm myself down, I keep thinking that I can't hold on anymore. I took off my shoes and now my feet that are wearing socks feel cold because the air.

I climbed the fence with difficulty. Even though I almost jumped and died a pair of arms wrapped around my body.

"Ya! What are you doing?" The woman's voice sounded worried. Now I've felt the road I stepped on before.

"..." I just silent and didn't answer the girl's question. I just put my one hand to cover my eyes, and I end up crying. The tears that I have been unable to let out for a long time finally come out just like that.

"I- I'm okay..."

"No! Of course you're not fine if you even think about killing yourself" Said the girl. She sounded worried and angry at the same time. Maybe she's angry because I tried to kill myself.

"Please don't hurt yourself..." She said it again now in a small, trembling voice. She looks like she wants to cry.

The girl hugged my little body. Her taller body makes me feel warm in her arms. Then I felt her let go of her arms and now she's squatting down to put my shoes back on.

"It's cold here, you shouldn't take your shoes off" Said the girl and hugged me again. Even though we don't know each other, this girl really cares about me. Thank you.

I just kept crying because I felt scared and shocked because of my own actions. I feel both hands framing my face, trying to make me lift my face to see her.

"Look at me" Said the girl. Now I have looked at her face, with blurred vision because of my tears I know I can see a little of her beautiful face like an angel.

"I don't know what made you think of doing that, but I'm sorry you feel that way"

"No... why are you apologizing..." I say in a small voice.

"I don't know, I'm sorry" She said and hugged me again.

She embraced me to get away from that place. Then this girl helped me to sit in a place not far I almost jumped.

"Thank you..." I say still looked down.

"No need to thank me... If I knew you died I would really feel sorry" She said looking at me.

"And thank you for staying alive, I love you and so do the people around you..." The girl said again making my eyes tear up again.

I who have a weak heart I easily cry over things like this. I'm not tough, I'm... weak.

And this girl knows that I don't want to talk, but she keeps on advising me and telling me that everyone wants me to stay alive. I don't know about it.

"Have you ever thought about committing suicide?" I asked her and saw her face. Now I can clearly see her beautiful face.

"Yes... I had thought of committing suicide because I felt that my parents didn't love me anymore" She said.

"I also almost jumped like you... but you came to save me and I feel indebted until now" She said again making me a little bit surprised.

"Me?... Saving you?"

"Yes, I remember that time I was climbing that guardrail and you pulled me to save me. And now I realize that there is only a misunderstanding in my family, and we ended up being the harmonious family we used to be. If I died at that time maybe I would just feel sorry" The girl said everything. But I can't remember that time.

"When I see you doing the same thing I did before, I immediately think of what I did before... but that's not important, what's important now is that you're still here with me" She said and smiling.

"Promise me to continue living... If you find it difficult come to me, I'm happy to be your friend" Said the girl then held out her hand to me.

"Introducing, my name is Kim Minju. And I'll be your friend"

-

I wrote it with tears and emotion. And I know it's not good but I just want to share what I just saw.

long time no see hehe. For requests that I haven't made yet, please be patient, I can't make them now.