four

Fem Reader x Minju

Italic is flashback.

"I thought you were a person I could trust! I can't believe you did this to me!"

"Sorry but I have to do this y/n, I'm sorry"

Y/n goes out of her ex-boyfriend's house and runs out directionless. She didn't know where to go. Her heart was really messed up. Looks like the rainy weather also knows how sad she is right now.

"I can't believe he was forced to date me because of a dare from his stupid friend"

"I promise I will not trust anyone..."

-

Let's introduce y/n beautiful cold girl who has a bitchy personality. Nobody has ever seen her softer side she really buries her cute and humble personality.

Her bitchy and cold attitude made people hesitate to talk to her. If you speak the wrong way, she will issue heartbreaking words even if it's just a sentence.

She just walked in the corridor calmly but accidentally she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" Said the person she hit while helping y/n stand up. Yes y/n was the one who fell because this person she hit grew a little taller than her.

"Use your eyes when walking don't turn your back on me short you run into me carelessly"

"I already apologized"

"Yea yea yea whatever"

Y/n wanted to get away from the person who hit her earlier but that person suddenly pulled her hand.

"What the fu-"

"Hey kid please take care of your language"

"Yes I'm sorry old lady, why did you pull my hand?"

"I will introduce my name, my name is Kim Minju"

"Park y/n. just call me y/n"

Then Minju asked y/n to show the principal's room. After that Minju continued to force y/n to play with her or go anywhere with her.

Y/n who doesn't want to talk much can only sigh and resign to be dragged anywhere by Minju.

But to be honest making friends like Minju doesn't seem so bad. Slowly y/n opened herself and occasionally smiled at Minju.

Minju actually really likes it when she can see y/n smile.

However they are still not friends. Y/n still doesn't trust Minju she doesn't want anyone to break her trust anymore.

"Why didn't you open up to me? I thought we were friends" Minju says while stroking the back of her hand softly.

Y/n just kept quiet while reading her book, she really didn't want to discuss this now. If y/n continues like this she thinks Minju will leave but it's okay if she goes she doesn't need anyone.

"Don't you believe me yet?"

Again. Y/n is just silent and this time she stares at her hand held by Minju, it feels warm to be honest.

"y/n please say something if I know I-"

"I can't trust anyone anymore... Why?" Say y/n without looking at Minju's face. She didn't want her teary eyes to show.
Minju is silent to hear what she has to say next.

"Because the one person I thought would never turn on me.. turned on me.
The person who I thought never hurt me... Hurt me
The person who I thought never leave me... Left me" Y/n finally stared at Minju's eyes with her watery eyes and some of her teardrops that slid down her cheeks.

"So tell me.. why should I trust anyone else?" Say y/n smiling sadly.

"Y/n... You can trust me. I promise whatever happend I never gonna leave you"

"You know, because I love you. Very much"

Minju sudden confession made Y/n pause. She didn't expect Minju to like her even though she never did anything.

Seeing the frozen y/n made Minju smile. She understood how y/n felt when she heard her suddenly express her feelings.

She also knows there must be a reason why y/n is like this. It must be y/n the reason why she's acting cold like this, it's all because of her past. And not all people's pasts are beautiful.

"If you can't like me back it's okay, it's not a problem I'll keep you company. Because I've promised not to leave you no matter what"

"I'm sorry Minju... I'll learn to like you back"

-

Bijj say something. I'm lonely Aaaaah
┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\).