eighteen

Requested by: EyesonmePAYATTENTION
I'm so so so sooooo sorry because it's taking too long.
I'm sorry and I hope you like it.

Fem Reader x Yujin x Chaeyeon.

-

Y/n is the best friend of Ahn Yujin and Lee Chaeyeon. They have been friends since y/n was 2 years old, Yujin 3 years old and Chaeyeon 5 years old.

Then when they entered junior high school they met ten people who are now their close friends. Wonyoung and y/n are the same age so they are the two who look the closest.

Even their unnie thought that the two of them were dating. Even though they are only being cute because of their friendship.

To be honest, y/n likes her two best friends who are none other than Yujin and Chaeyeon. Yes, she likes these two not because whe is greedy to have two at once.

She just doesn't know whose heart it is for. She likes Yujin because she is always cute to her even though she tend to tease y/n more often. Meanwhile, Chaeyeon has a mature and caring attitude. Also the dance is a special attraction for y/n until she falls in love with her.

Now she is with Wonyoung. To tell her problem, of course, she wanted to solve these complicated love problems immediately.

"So what do you want to say y/n? "

"Hmm... It would be embarrassing if I said it directly"

"Relax. You often comfortable in me, why are you embarrassed to tell me this time?" Said Wonyoung while stroking y/n's brown hair softly.

"I don't know... I-I like two people at the same time Wonyoung. What should I do?"

Wonyoung put her index finger on her chin. Make a thinking pose. After a few minutes there was only silence Wonyoung suddenly pounded the table and it made y/n surprised while stroking her chest.

"Why do you have to hit the table anyway?!"

"Oh sorry I forgot if you are the person who gets shocked easily"

Y/n put on a flat face because she saw Wonyoung who laughed mockingly. Then y/n pinched Wonyoung's arm so she would shut up and stop laughing.

"Okay okay I'll stop laughing. So, who do you really feel better about? To Yujin unnie or Chaeyeon unnie?"

"Uhh... I don't know-"

Wonyoung gaps, it makes y/n confused and looks at Wonyoung to wait for an answer.

"Or maybe you love me-" Wonyoung said then a moment later she got a hit on the top of her head. Who else hit her if not y/n.

"Don't say things that don't make sense Wonyoung. Since you're tall I could have cut your legs so we were the same height. I take it seriously, you stupid bunny" Say y/n then sit back after hitting Wonyoung's head.

"Ouch... You are small but very fierce"

"SMALL?!"