twentyfour

Fem reader x Jang Wonyoung

-

A sunny day with the sun shining and the wind blowing lightly. The smell of leaves wafted as its scent entered the window.

Wonyoung as a final year student gets extra lessons for the upcoming national exams. Because of that the teacher gave her a math assignment with complicated questions.

Like it or not, she had to finish it. But the more she tried to focus on the paper in front of her the more sleepy she felt.

"I think I should drink something, maybe I won't be sleepy afterwards" She thought.

She lazily raised her hand and the teacher's attention was shifted to Wonyoung. The teacher raised an eyebrow as if to ask why Wonyoung raised her hand.

"Can I go to the toilet?" Wonyoung ask the teacher politely.

"Why?" Asked the teacher strangely, why did she have to ask why someone wants to go to the toilet.

"Uhh... because I want to do my business there?"

The teacher nodded to get Wonyoung to go to the toilet. Even though Wonyoung lied because she wanted to go to the cafeteria to drink something, or eat too? hehe.

While walking in the corridor Wonyoung saw Yujin waving her hand at Wonyoung from afar.

"What are you doing outside of class?" Yujin asked when she had matched her footsteps with Wonyoung's.

"I told my teacher that I was going to the toilet, but I was going to the cafeteria" Wonyoung said while chuckle.

"I intend to go there too! let's go together" Yujin said taking Wonyoung's hand dragging her to the cafetaria.

Along the way Wonyoung was seen by many eyes. Not because she was a popular student. She is a normal student.

It's just that since Wonyoung was dating you many boys in this school started to dislike her because Wonyoung managed to take your heart.

"All eyes on tou, girl" Yujin said to Wonyoung.

"I know and I don't care"

After arriving at the cafeteria Wonyoung ordered a cup of coffee. While Yujin took a glass of apple flavored tea.

"Why do you drink tea when you are sleepy? Just have some coffee" Wonyoung said.

"No, I'm not in the mood to drink coffee"

Wonyoung didn't answer but she went to buy some boxes of cute packaged jelly that she planned to give you, considering that this is your favorite jelly.

"Oh.. what is this for me? Thank-"

"No, this is for my girlfriend. Buy it yourself"

Wonyoung walked towards the cashier leaving Yujin pouting like a puppy. When paying the cashier counted all the total Wonyoung's groceries.

"The total is 3.1 dollars, sis" The cashier girl said.

"Pay for my drink too" Yujin said putting her cup of tea on the counter.