𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞❜𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"Place those red heart balloons over there- no Blaise! I already told you dozens of times that you cannot eat the chocolate!!" Ginny said frustratingly.

"Draco and Hermione will be here very soon so you better move your fucking arse up and help!!" Ginny yelled.

"Merlin woman calm down! You- OW! GINNY! STOP!" Blaise yelled as Ginny started dragging Blaise by the ear and leading him to the living room where Harry and Ron were hanging up decorations.

Ron smiled as he and Harry hung up a banner that says 'Happy Valentine's' "I still can't believe that Malfoy's gonna-"

"OK QUIT WITH THE EMOTIONAL STUFF AND START WITH THE DECORATIONS!!" Ginny yelled as she pushed Blaise over to Harry and Ron.

"You, Zabini, will be in charge of making the sign" she ordered.

Blaise, who was such a brave man, snapped back at an angry Ginny "and who are you to-"

"I'm your wife. I'm giving birth to your kid. So if you dare finish that sentence so help me I will hex you where the sun doesn't shine!" Ginny threatened which caused Blaise to shut up immediately.

Ginny then turned over to Harry and Ron "make sure he works. Theo and Luna will be in here any minute with the cake. Pansy and Astoria are setting up the dining area. Help Blaise with the sign, merlin knows how ugly his writing is"

"Hey!"

"Love you hun. Now I need to go set up their bedroom. We all know what's gonna happen after this anyway." Ginny said casually as she walked away not noticing the way the three boys gave each other looks of disgust.

*•*

"Yes you stupid ferret! Yes I'll marry you!" Hermione cried happily.

Draco smiled, slipping the ring in her left ring finger, he stood up giving her a sweet passionate kiss.

"Happy Valentine's day Granger"

"It'll be Malfoy in a few months"

*•*

Hii so I know there isn't much dramione here but this is just how I imagined they would spend their Valentine's day<3 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYY