𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

"So tell me Mione! How was your date with the ferret?" Ginny grinned.

Hermione smirked and blushed bright red as she recalled last night's events.

"It was amazing Gin! He made this picnic set up and made all my favorite foods! He brought pillows and blankets and we just laid under the stars. He even let me cuddle him! Merlin it was perfect" she sighed contently.

Ginny smiled but that smile soon turned into a smirk. "And what happened when you two got back to his dorm?"

Hermione blushed she was about to reply but she heard two muffled voices near by.

"How was your date with Granger?"

Hermione raised an eyebrow. "Is that Blaise?"

Ginny nodded. "I think he's with Draco"

Draco smiled. "It was bloody amazing mate! It looked like she really enjoyed it! You should've seen the way her eyes lit up! It was beautiful."

Blaise smirked. "You are whipped. Now tell me why Ginny told me Hermione didn't come back in the Gryffindor tower till 7am?"

A slight blush was creeping up Draco's cheeks, he smirked. "Isn't it obvious?"

Blaise chuckled shaking his head. "Tell me about it! With details"

"She said it was her first time"

"Yea?"

Draco nodded "yea. Think she might of lied"

"Why is that?"

"Felt so good damn" Draco sighed.

"And I don't know why. I'm addicted"

Hermione blushed as Ginny smirked. Blaise saw the two girls and smirked.

"Drake, might want to turn around"

Draco raised an eyebrow but turned around anyway. His eyes were blown wide when he saw Hermione standing there, cheeks red.

"So..tell me Malfoy how good was it again?" Ginny grinned.