𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

As Lucius and Draco walked off, Hermione stood there confused. 'Draco has told me all about you.' what did he mean by that?

'Eh.' she thought to herself. 'it was probably about me being a filthy mudblood'

She shook her head and continued looking around.

*6 years later*

The war was over. It was finally over. No more Voldemort. The wizarding world was safe.

Now comes the hard part. Healing.

It would take a lot of time to get over everything that had happened. It would take time to heal.

Hermione watched as the Weasley family stood around Fred's...body. It broke her heart to see but she knew that he was in a better place now.

Hermione looked around the great hall, watching everyone return to their families. She sighed remembering her parents. She obliviated them before the war begun to keep them safe.

They had no memory of her.

Feeling water in her eyes she walked out the great hall and looked around the destroyed castle. Merlin, it really did fall apart.

As she was walking around she saw a platinum blonde haired boy and she instantly recognized him.

"Malfoy..." She softly says.

He slowly spun around. You could tell he was crying.

He didn't say anything, which made her think that he probably doesn't wanna talk to her.

"I-I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to but...I just wanna make sure you're okay."

Malfoy shook his head and tried to look happy but it wasn't working. "Mother and Father are gone..t-they were killed by death eaters. They tried to look for me in the field and once we saw each other Thompson Nott shot the killing curse."

"Nott? Theo's dad?" Hermione asked shocked.

Draco nodded, Hermione without even thinking, hugged him.

"I am so sorry Draco."

He said nothing, he didn't even hug back. Hermione slowly let go of him, she looked up at him and he was staring right at her. She blushed and spun around, about to leave.

"Granger?" He whispered.

"Yes?"

"Remember in second year when you saw me and Father?"

At this she spun around again and slowly nodded.

"I I just want to tell you..that I liked you. Still like you. And I understand if you don't like me back I just needed to-"

He didn't finish his sentence. She didn't let him. All she wanted to do was smash her lips at his and hold onto him as if life depended on it.

And that's what she did.