𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

"Okay so remember Draco, the bed time is exactly at 10pm and today Scorpius will be the one picking the bed time story, and Leo's diapers are at the bottom shelf in our bathroom, and..oh! Do not feed those kids cookies before bed time or else you won't be sleeping the whole night." Hermione warned.

Draco shook his head, smiling at his wife and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "I got it, love. Now go and have a great time with the girls at paris. I'll see you in a week."

Hermione smiled. "Okay, I love you." She bent down to level with her children. "And I love you three little monkeys"

"We love you too, mommy! Please come back soon." Scorpius said as his little sister, Lyra gave their mother a hug.

Their 1 year old brother, Leo just gave out a cute giggle.

"Bye Mia! I love you!"

Draco then turned to Scorpius and Lyra, he had Leo up on his hip. He thought to himself 'this shouldn't be too hard'.

Oh how wrong he was.

°•°

"Lyra! Stop!" Scorpius said as he carried his little brother and ran after Lyra, who was currently holding a cookie jar.

She sure could run fast for such short legs.

Lyra looked back at her brother and stuck her tongue out, laughing.

And just when Lyra faced toward the front again, she saw her father standing there with his hands on his hips. She immediately stopped running.

"Now now little miss, what's that you have in your hands? Didn't I tell you no cookies before bed." Draco said as he took the cookie jar from Lyra and placed it to a near by table.

"Come now monkeys, your mother would yell at me if I kept you three up this late."

°•°

Draco sighed. "Leo, I need to finish my work."

Draco was currently in his office signing some papers while keeping an eye at his son.

Leo was sitting up and was clutching on Draco's left hand, showing that he would not let go anytime soon.

°•°

"Lyra! Let go off your brother!"

Draco had ran to Lyra's bedroom once he heard a cry and when he got there, he saw Lyra pulling her younger brother's arm while he cried.

Lyra pouted. "But no one wants to play with me and I wanna have a tea party!"

"I'll play with you princess but please don't do that to your brother again." Draco sighed as he took the sparkly pink skirt from Lyra's hand and sat down to have tea with her.

°•°

"Scorp? What are you reading there, mate?"

Draco walked in Scorpius' room to check up on him, no surprise he caught scorp reading. Again.

"Hogwarts a history." Scorpius replied without looking up.

Even though Scorpius was only 6 years old, he is definitely advanced. He loved to learn about new things and during his spare time he would read, just like his mother.

"Bloody hell you're becoming more like your mother." Draco smirked.

°•°

"Alright little monkeys, it's time for bed come on."

"Daddy will you read us a story?" Lyra asked. Draco sighed, who could say no to that face?

"Okay princess, who's turn is it on picking the book?" Draco asked as Scorpius raised his hand and passed a book towards his father.

'Beauty and the beast'

Draco had a small smile on his face. This was Hermione's favorite book.

"Where'd you find this, Scorp?"

Scorpius shrugged. "I found it at the library and I thought it looked nice."

"Alright, is everyone ready to hear the tale of the Beauty and the beast?"

°•°

When Hermione came home the next morning, she walked in her and Draco's room to see it was empty. Huh where could he be?

Hermione then looked around the manor, once she reached Lyra's room she was definitely not expecting the sight before her.

On Lyra's bed laid Draco Malfoy with Scorpius and Lyra cuddling him on the side, his arms were wrapped around the two while Leo was asleep on Draco's chest.

Hermione smiled as she walked over, sitting on the side of the bed.

Almost as if sensing her presence, Draco woke up and when he saw her he had a smile on his face.

"Morning love, did you have a good time?"

Hermione nodded. "We had fun, Pansy made us promise that we go on more girls trips." Draco softly chuckled.

"How about you? Did you have a good time handling all three?" She smirked.

"Merlin it was a nightmare but I'm glad you're here now."