𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Oh! Guess what I made!" Hermione said excitedly.

"What did you make love?" Draco asked, smiling at her cuteness.

Hermione then pulled out a bag of... "Brownies!"

Everyone except Draco and Astoria started tasting the brownies.

Pansy widened her eyes, smiling. "Wow! This is good!"

"Draco, you should try this mate! It's amazing!" Theo says munching on more brownies.

Astoria smirked. "Sorry, Draco doesn't like brownies!"

Everyone on the table except Draco and Hermione rolled their eyes, knowing full well that Astoria was still hung up on Draco.

"Everyone one likes brownies!" Hermione smiled not noticing the tension.

She then turned to Draco. "Open."

"Uh yea-"

Hermione shoved a brownie in his mouth. Draco's eyes widened and he started slowly nodding his head.

He then swallowed and smiled. "Wow..these are really good!"

Before Hermione could reply, Astoria beat her to it. "What?!"

Pansy smirked and very slowly said. "He said Hermione's brownies are really good."

"I love it darling!" Draco complemented and gave Hermione a quick peck on the lips.

"I made you brownies twice and you told me you didn't like brownies.." Astoria said in a sickingly sweet voice.

"Yea but Hermione's are.." he then gulped upon seeing Astoria's glare. "..different."

"Different how?! What do you mean different?!"

"Greengrass." Draco warned.

"Try one!" Hermione says, passing the bag over to Astoria.

Astoria rolled her eyes and took the bag and shoved a brownie in her mouth, slowly chewing it.

Blaise smirked. "How is it?"

Astoria stayed silent for a few minutes before standing up and grabbing her things. "I gotta go." She huffed.