𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

"AND SLYTHERIN WINS!!!"

All Slytherins stood up clapping and chanting Draco's name, the other houses were clapping politely.

Draco smiled and looked over at a certain Gryffindor, he smirked before looking over at Blaise "GIVE ME A BEAT!"

The whole Slytherin stand started clapping on beat as the other houses stared confused and started whispering things.

Blaise threw Draco a mic and winked over at a certain Gryffindor.

"Did I mention that I'm in love with you," Draco sang smiling.

Whispers were going around, everyone assumed it was for Astoria seeing as she'd been hanging around Draco a lot.

"And did I mention there's nothing I can do"

"And did I happen to say I dream of you everyday well let me shout it,"

"OUT LOUD" Slytherins sang.

"If that's okay" he smiled, thankful his housemates helped him out.

"HEY!" The crowd cheered.

"If that's okay"

"HEY!"

"I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked and now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop" Draco flew down, closer to the Gryffindors.

"I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me but now look at what you've done you got me down on my knees!"

"Because my love for you is ridiculous! I never knew"

"WHO KNEW?" The crowd sang.

"That it could be like this" Draco smiled "my love for you is"

"RIDICULOUS!"

"My love is r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s!"

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" The houses sang, even Gryffindors.

Draco flew closer to the Gryffindors "It's"

"RIDICULOUS!"

"Just" Draco smirked.

"RIDICULOUS!"

Draco flew down to Hermione, smirking "and I would give my kingdom for just one kiss!"

Collective gasps were heard from the Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw stands.

"So Granger, I won the match, how bout that date?" Draco winked.

Hermione playfully rolled her eyes, trying to hold in her smile but sadly failing "meet me at Hogsmeade tomorrow at five"

And just as Hermione turned around, Draco grabbed her wrist, pulling her back a little too hard causing her to stumble on to his chest.

"And...where's my other prize?" He whispered huskily on her ear.

Hermione raised an eyebrow and looked up at him "what-"

Before she could even finish her sentence Draco smashed his lips on hers, smiling Hermione melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

The crowd was silent for a few seconds before Blaise slowly started clapping causing them to clap and cheer aswell.