𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

*inspired by that cute asf fan art*
*******************************************

"Mummy!"

Hermione had just gotten home from work and was about to take a shower when she heard people talking and giggling in Lyra's room.

She ,however, did not expect to see her oldest son in a red and green onesie, her youngest son in a unicorn onesie, and she certainly did not expect to see her husband, Draco Malfoy, dressed in a sparkly pink skirt and crown.

Hermione tried not to laugh at Draco's horrified face but she failed. She had bursted out laughing.

"Nice skirt Malfoy" Hermione laughed as she walked over to them.

Draco scowled and before he could say anything Lyra had interrupted them "do you want to wear a skirt too mummy? I have an extra!"

Hermione lovingly smiled at her daughter "sure love"

Lyra grinned happily and skipped over to her closet, looking for an extra skirt that would suit her mother.

Hermione then reverted her attention to the three boys and smirked.

Scorpius groaned "she made us play mummy! she stomped on my foot and dragged me in here!"

Leo made a giggling noise.

"Found it mummy!"

Lyra handed the skirt over to Hermione. It was a sparkly pink skirt, almost identical to Draco's.

"And here's your crown mummy!" Lyra says as she stood on her tippy toes trying to reach Hermione.

Hermione laughed softly and bent down so Lyra could place the crown on her head.

"You look pretty mummy! Now go and sit beside daddy"

Hermione complied and took a sit next to Draco, he then leaned in towards her and whispered "you look absolutely gorgeous, did I mention that?"

Hermione blushed, even after 6 years of marriage he still managed to make her feel all giddy and excited.

"Daddy! You have to point your finger!" Lyra said.

Draco sighed "if you say so darling"

And just like that, the Malfoy family spent their Friday evening having a tea party in Lyra's room.