𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

"Hermione...is she single?" Draco asked as he watched the bushy haired girl walk towards the Gryffindor table.

Luna raised an eyebrow "yea why?" She eyed him suspiciously before gasping.

"YOU LIKE MIONE!!" She accidentally yelled out.

Everyone in the great hall immediately looked over at the duo, Draco's cheeks flushed as he looked over to his bestfriend.

"LUNA!! Quiet down!" Draco scolded, then he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned around, his cold grey eyes meeting golden brown ones.

It was Hermione.

Draco's eyes widened, his cheeks turned an even brighter red "uh G-Granger-" he stuttered but immediately got cut off by a pair of lips.

Holy shit! Hermione Granger had just kissed him!

It took him a while to process what was happening but when he did, he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

They slowly pulled away, resting their foreheads on each other. Hermione smiled.

"I like you too, Malfoy"

And with that she smashed her lips on his once again. Both smiling and melting in the kiss.

The great hall gaped at the two students, while Luna on the other hand was smiling from ear to ear, clearly happy that her bestfriend had found someone who loved him just as much.