𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

"RONALD WEASLEY! YOU ARE A BASTARD!" Hermione yelled.

It was a lovely Saturday morning, Hermione woke up very happy for some strange reason. She got ready to eat breakfast with her bestfriends and boyfriend at the Gryffindor table.

All was well until Dean and Seamus walked up to her with sympathetic looks.

"We're so sorry Hermione, he's a dick and doesn't deserve you." They both said.

Hermione was confused, what the hell were they talking about?

"What?"

"Don't you know?" Dean asked.

Hermione frowned and shook her head. "No, what is it?"

Dean and Seamus looked at each other before looking back at her with the same sympathetic looks.

"Me and Dean were out on a date last night but we got back to our dorm earlier.." Seamus trailed off.

Hermione raised an eyebrow, Dean continued for Seamus. "W-We found Ron in bed with Lavender...we're so sorry Hermione."

And just like that, Hermione's mood dropped and 10 minutes later she was in the great hall yelling at Ron.

"How could you do that?" Hermione asked, her voice softening.

Everyone was looking at them. Hermione felt she should've talked to Ron in private but she was so mad. I mean Lavender fucking Brown? Disgusting.

Ron scoffed. "You didn't seriously think I'd like you did you? I mean come on Hermione! What boy would like you? You're a stuck up know it all, you're too prudish, you never even dress nicely and you're bossy too! You can't honestly think any boy would like that."

Hermione felt her eyes water. Of course. Maybe everything Ron told her was true. Maybe she was the problem.

Just then someone wrapped their arm around her waist pulling her closer. She looked up and saw..Draco.

She was about to push him off until he spoke up.

"Finally you two are broken up, now we don't have to hide anymore." He smirked.

Ron looked confused and outraged. "What the hell do you mean by that?!"

This was her chance. She was going to embarrass him. Make him regret ever cheating on her.

Hermione smirked. "Did you really think I'd like someone like you?"

Ron said nothing, his face becoming a dark dark shade of red. He looked like a burning tea pot. At this Hermione's smirk got wider.

"Well this was a very fun game but me and Draco have an appointment in my dorm. Bye Weasley."

And with that Hermione walked off, dragging a smirking and proud Draco with her.
******************************************
𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊🐍
I update so slow😭 should I make a part 2 for this one shot? And if you guys want me to make part 2's to my other one shots comment which one you would want!