𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

"where is that ferret?!" Hermione groaned in frustration.

It was the night of Blaise's birthday, he had invited both Draco and Hermione and some other fellow Slytherins, they had all went into a club, drank shots, played truth or dare, and all that fun.

Hermione hadn't stayed long though, she got quite tired and went home early, Draco was going to go home with her but she insisted he stayed seeing as he rarely saw Blaise and his friends anymore.

She expected him to call her or atleast text her and tell her where he is! But it was already 12am and Draco hasn't replied to any of her text or calls which made Hermione annoyed and worried for her husband.

Just then Hermione heard the door bang loudly from inside their room, she heard Draco whisper a "shh" quite loudly, she didn't know if he had a guest or he was just talking to the door.

As Hermione got up Draco's figure came in, he stumbled in the room giggling and accidentally tripped over something.

"DRACO!" Hermione rushed over to his side to help him up.

"Hi baby" Draco giggled rolling around the floor like a child.

Hermione sighed, Draco was drunk, this meant she'd have to carry him to the bed and change him all by herself, she wrapped Draco's arm around her shoulder and helped him up.

"Draco! Not there!" She whisper yelled as Draco tried to stumble towards the couch.

"Draco get up!! You can't sleep in the couch, you'll have back problems!"

"Okay, now Draco lay down there on the bed- I said the bed not the floor!"

After what felt like hours, she finally got Draco on their bed, now all she needed to do was change him into his pajamas.

Hermione started undoing his buttons, Draco's eyes widened in alarm as she slapped her hand away "hey! You can't do that! I have a wife! I love my wife!" He cried.

Hermione sighed, giggling slightly "Draco. I am your wife"

Draco looked at her and immediately smiled when he saw those gorgeous brown eyes "oh yeah, hi baby!"

Draco had let Hermione strip him, when she tried to put his sweats on he refused so she let him sleep in just his boxers.

Draco's soft snores could be heard in the room, Hermione layed on the bed next to Draco. It was like he could sense her because just as she got in bed he immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back closer to his chest.

"I love you, Mrs. Malfoy"