Imagine #298

Ross Imagine

You walk up to a podium and take in a shaky breath. "Don't cry, please don't- too late," you think as tears start to stream down your face. You look over at the coffin next to you. Your best friend looks so lifeless and peaceful; his arms are crossed over his stomach, his eyes closed as if he was alive and asleep. "Hey everyone. Thanks for coming out today to show respects and say your last goodbyes. As you all know Ross Shor Lynch died in a car accident and died immediately after the crash. He didn't deserve to die this young, and in this way. But this is life. And life is meant to be unfair." You let out a sob as you glance over at Ross's family before continuing. "Ross was my best friend in the entire world. We told each other everything. We were inseparable since the day we met and he was such a good person. He was nice to others and was always positive. He was just a great person to be around." You wipe your fave with the back of your hand and sniffle. "Ross is now in a better place. He doesn't have to go through anymore labor and doesn't have to hear all these people hating on him on twitter and instagram. In fact, he's probably playing guitar in heaven as we speak." You laugh slightly at that thought. "Don't get me started on Ross and his love for guitars!" You hear everyone laugh at your comment. "If Ross was still here, he'd want you all to move on and don't mourn him forever. He would want you all to be happy but never forget him at the same time. Remember he always has a safe spot in our hearts," you say and place your hand over your heart. You say a couple memories you've had with Ross and then close your eulogy before walking away from the podium and embracing his family one by one.