Imagine #154

Ratliff Imagine

You get shoved into the bathroom and the door slams shut. "Rydel!" you scream, while pounding on the door. You give up and walk into the corner of the room. A minute later, Ellington is shoved into the bathroom. The door slams shut again. He looks at you and you nod. You both run up to the door and pound on it with your fists. "Let us out!" you exclaim. "No! Not until Ell confesses!" Rydel yells from the other other side of the door. "Confess what?" you ask, leaning your back up against the door. Ellington starts twiddling his thumbs and whistling. "Ell!" you screech, crossing your arms. He scratches the back of his head, all of a sudden really nervous. You raise your eyebrows. "Today?! I don't want to be stuck in here until I'm 90!" you say. Before you can say no more Ell's lips crash into yours. You kiss him back almost immediately. You both pull away and look deep into each others eyes. "Woah," you both say in unison. Ell brings his hand up to your cheek and caresses it gently. "Rydel wants me to confess that I like you. Like really really like you," he says, his warm breath on you makes you shiver. You kiss him full on the lips. "I like you too," you grin. Ell kisses you one last time and then reaches for your hand. You both walk to the door and you grab the handle. The door's locked. "RYDEL!!!" you both scream, pounding on the door again.