Imagine #114

Ross Imagine

"C'mon Ross! Time to go meet my family!" you yell up the stairs to his room. You picked up Ross to go meet your parents and siblings. He comes down the stairs coughing. He has red dots all over his body and he's dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. "I don't feel so good!" he croaks. "Do you have the chicken pox?!" you ask, worriedly. He nods, flashing his puppy dog eyes. You put the palm of your hand on his forehead and it feels warm. "Poor Rossy!" you say. "Wait..." You take your hand off his forehead and see a red streak on it. "Really Ross? Faking you're sick!" Ross fake coughs. "But I am sick!" Ross argues. You show him your hand and then he seems to find the wall more interesting than the conversation. "Ross get cleaned up and wear something presentable!" you send him up the stairs. "Do we have to go visit your family today?" Ross asks, turning back around. You put your hands on his shoulders. "I know you're nervous, I was too when I met your family. You told me that there was nothing to be afraid of and that your family already likes me! That's what I'm telling you right now!" Ross shifts his weight. "You also did this," you continue. You give him a passionate kiss. "Kisses make everything better!" you say and Ross grins. You give him another one before he goes to clean himself up.