Imagine #9

Rocky Imagine

You're running. Running away from someone. "Y/N! Wait up!" you hear faintly, but you ignore it. You keep running, tears stinging your eyes. You feel a hand grab you and you whip yourself around to see Rocky standing in front of you. "Listen, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I've realized being with you has been the best feeling ever and I feel horrible for what I have done." You avoid eye contact as you cry. Rocky lifts your ching, so you're staring into his brown eyes, but you turn around and continue walking. Rocky grabs your shoulders but you shurg his hands off of you. "Rocky, I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Seeing you kiss her...." you couldn't finish your sentence. Him cheating on you hurt you really bad. You run off crying, trying to get as far away from Rocky as you can................................

You wake up, the suns rays blinding your eyes. Your eyes are red a puffy, your face tear streaked. Rocky hears you moving around and wakes up. "Y/N, are you ok?" he asks sleepily. "I......I think so," you day as you nestle into Rocky's awaiting arms. "Bad dream?" he aks as he wipes away your tears. "Yeah. It was horrible!" you mumble into his chest. You tell him your dream. "I'm not going anywhere," he says and you immediately feel better.