Imagine #246

Rocky Imagine

You share a hotel room with Rydel during tour season. You both have a bed to yourselves. Within seconds one night Rydel is asleep. You try to sleep but it just doesn't come to you. A couple hours later you hear someone rapping on your door. You slowly get up and tip toe to the door. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" Rocky asks. "Sure c'mon in!" You lead him inside and you both walk over to your bed and climb in. You lay your head on your pillow and turn onto your side. Rocky does the same. "What's on your mind?" you question him. He shows you a tweet on his phone. "Rocky is a horrible singer. Why is he given solos?" it reads. You wrap your arms around his neck and hug him tightly. He grabs hold of your lower back. He sniffles and tries to hold back tears. "You can cry, Rocky. I won't judge you." Once you said that he begins to shake in your arms and sob. "Why do people have to hate?" you mutter. Moments later you pull back and so does he. He wipes his tear stained face with the back of his hand. "Is it true?" he asks. "What?" you say. "The tweet. Is it true?" Rocky repeats. "No! It's not. You're an amazing singer!" you reassure him. "You're only supposed to say that because you're my best friend!" Rocky cries. "I'm not just saying that! I mean it. Rocky, you have to give yourself more credit! Just because one person said that doesn't mean that the whole world hates your singing too! You're good. Don't ever forget that. Okay?" you say and look into his eyes. "Okay," he says. You hug him once more before falling asleep.