Imagine #302

Ross Imagine

You comb Ross's wet hair despite his whining. "Ouch!" he exclaims. "Sorry!" you apologize as you untangle his knots. You're on tour with R5 and Mark was able to book rooms at a hotel for the night. You shared a room with Ross since you're dating. You both hear the noise of a door opening and closing and some footsteps coming towards the bathroom. "Rocky," Ross says. "What's he doing in here?" you ask him. "R5TV," he tells you and rolls his eyes. "What's Ross and his lovely girlfriend doing this morning when they wake up?" Rocky's voice booms through the hotel room. Ross attaches his lips to yours. You gasp but immediately start to kiss back. "They are making out? What the?!" you hear Rocky shout. One of Ross's hands cups your cheek as he kisses you hard and passionately. You finally figure out what he's up to and kiss him back with full force. "Guys?! Stop biting each others faces off!" Rocky screams. Ross flips him off as he continues to kiss you. Your arms wrap around his neck and your hand tugs his hair above his neck. He moans, making you smile into the kiss. "I think I'm blinded for life and so are the fans who will be watching this video once Rydel edits it! AHHH!" Rocky runs out of the room, running into the wall in the process. Ross finally pulls away, both of your breath heavy. "Wow," was all he could say. "Yeah," you agree. For the next few minutes you both try to bring your breathing back to normal. "We should probably continue getting ready," you say. Ross nods.