Chapter 14 You Keep Using That Word

Church: Look at this Sheila, this is a thing of beauty. What I have here, I am amazed.

The tank was lined up with the Warthog and the Covenant Ghost outside the Blue Base.

Sheila: Whatever.

Church: We have got every single vehicle in this canyon. We are unstoppable! This is- I have my own fleet. I have my own fleet of cars.

Sheila: Three vehicles and only one guy to drive 'em, big deal.

Church: No, the important thing is that, they don't have any vehicles to. . . Hey, is there a problem here?

Sheila: Problem? Why would there be a problem?

Church: I just- uh, I don't know. You just seem, uh. . . you know, agitated.

Sheila: You think I'm agitated?

Church: Why I. . . I didn't mean. . . I don't mean-

Sheila: No, it was your word, 'Agitaded'. You said, "You sure seem agitaded Sheila." So I guess that mean I'm agitaded, don't I seeeeeeem agitaded Church?

Church: I'm just- I'm just saying you seem a little. . . upset.

Sheila: Oh, so now I'm 'upset'? Which is it Church, am I agitaded or am I upset?

Church: I don't, I mean, I don't really, I could go get a dictionary.

Sheila: Why would I be 'upset'?

Church: Uhhh, I don't know. . . .

Sheila: Well, would I be upset if I got a bunch more Blue guys to come hang around and help me?

Church: Well, actually. . . there are three other guys in the squad.

Sheila: Exactly! This isn't a parking lot Church! It's a team, a family! Are we just supposed to forget everything we've been through?

Church: Right, including the times you've killed me.

Sheila: How about if I suddenly decided, I wasn't the Blue team's tank? What if today, I'm feeling just a little bit Red.

Church: They're just cars Sheila.

Sheila: I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that.

Church: Hey is there like a. . . jealousy setting somwhere on you. . . that I could, you know. . . turn off. . .?

Sheila: Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?

*On the Quest*

Tucker, Andy, Ruby, Caboose, and the alien were taking cover while more of the Battle Creek reds and blues fired on them. Tucker stood near a weird panel.

Andy: Tucker! Use the key and open the gate!

Tucker: Key? What key?! I don't have a key?

Honk-honk: Blargh.

Andy: Your sword! Use the sword!

Tucker: Oh god! The sword is a key?! Just when I thought his couldn't get any lamer!

Ruby: Not the time!

Tucker: Alright, alright!

The aqua soldier ignited his sword and slashed the panel. A large gate lowered into the ground, revealing a Covenant Banshee!

Ruby/Tucker: What is that thing?!

Honk-honk: BLARGH BLARGH! BLARGH BLARGH!

Andy: The ship?! What ship?! No one told me about any ship!