𝟐

november 2020...

Almost a year later, and nothing much had changed. Quinn had finished high-school and was now in college studying criminology, a subject she had wanted to do for years.

She had visited her grandparents once since the last time she was there, the vision of the boy still managing to be rather fresh in her mind. Quinn didn't know how she had remembered him so vividly, she was one of the most forgetful people out there.

She was still a very active watcher of Dream, watching the Dream SMP and loved it so much. It ended up being her comfort thing, no matter how much her friends in the UK would comment on her loving such a childish thing, which would usually deter her from watching further.

In the moment, Quinn was extremely nervous, she was flying out to Florida yet again so she could see her grandparents, only difference was this time she was travelling without her parents.

Her hands shook slightly as she handed the flight attendant her ticket, who quickly showed her to her seat, her parents bought her a first class one because they knew she would be too uncomfortable surrounded by loads of people.

She sat in her seat for a little while, fidgeting slightly and occasionally pulling her phone out of her jacket pocket so she could text her parents. But after that, she was in the air, slowly making the journey over to Florida.

Meanwhile, the boy she had met in that flower shop almost a year ago was sat at his desk, nervously cracking his knuckles as his stream loaded up

Meanwhile, the boy she had met in that flower shop almost a year ago was sat at his desk, nervously cracking his knuckles as his stream loaded up. Louis Anderson, also known as Ranboo online had just made his big breakthrough.

He was just as nervous as his stream, he had just been added to the Dream SMP, a server which was only a fantasy about joining before.

He also had a vivid memory of the flower shop last December. He was just bored one day, so he decided that the best idea was to just go to the local flower shop which he was very familiar in. He usually found himself wandering in there alone, so when he noticed the girl walk in and be greeted so warmly by the shop-keeper who he just referred to as Ma'am out politeness, he was pleasantly surprised.

He thought it was weird that he would just walk into the flower shop, often never buying anything and just admiring the plants for their beauty. But when the owner left to the back and he noticed the girl admiring the plants also, he felt less weird.

The girl had something about her that he couldn't describe, but he was very intrigued by it. It was like this natural form of radiance coming off of her, like she was just a ray of sunshine in this dull world.

On multiple occasions he opened his mouth to say something, but had never brought himself to do it. As the girl hastily left the shop, it was like a little rain cloud fell upon his head, lingering there and getting worse and worse the further the girl got away from the shop.

Flora had noticed the whole interaction, and the woman ended up beckoning the extremely tall boy over.

'Quinn's a special one' she soften her expression as she thought about the girl, she was a person who meant a lot to the woman, she was someone she had seen grow up into a respectful young woman.

'Quinn? Her name's Quinn?' he glanced over to the door, almost as if it would make the girl turn back around and back to him.

'Yeah, I've known that one for years, never seen her that nervous around another boy though' Flora nudged the boy in a teasing way, but in his head he was just shocked.

'She-, she's got a pretty name' he stammered, making Flora chuckle slightly. She hadn't seen such cheesy and old fashioned style love in many years, seeing as now everything just happened online.

'A pretty name for a pretty girl' Flora smirked as the boy flushed a deep red colour. For someone who Flora had mainly seen as a confident boy when around others, he was actually a nervous and sweet boy.

'Yeah, yeah' the boy had a smile on his face as he realised what he said, but was too late.

Flora decided to make it the boys problem, which he didn't care that she did because he knew it was just light fun 'I say you like her'

'Wait what?' Ranboo was not going to slip up twice, seeing as he nearly started saying yes.

'Don't lie to me, now go back to looking at the antirrhinum and come back if you need anything else' Flora smiled as the boy scurried back over to the plants.

So as he ever walked into the flower shop, he was practically begging for the girl to be there, because maybe this time she would be there. 344 days since he had last seen her, but the image was still there.

Sure, he would probably never meet the girl again, but he could always dream about it.

He didn't even know why he was thinking about it right now. He was about to stream, nothing about that involved Quinn. But maybe if she knew him, she would be proud of him. She would be proud that he had achieved something.

 She would be proud that he had achieved something

hello!

have an amazing day/night

love you all <3

goodbye :)