𝟐𝟓

Two days had passed. The pair were closer than ever, occasionally sharing little pecks, but nothing really more than that.

There was a small amount of tension between them. That was going to happen though, that was obvious. But they both knew that was going to be there, and it didn't really bother them.

Louis had been planning something. He had been on calls with lots of his friends from the Dream SMP, mainly Niki and Tubbo when asking for help.

'So, it's kind of a basic concept but I think she'll like it, she likes this sort of thing. She liked that simple date I did a few nights ago, so this would be nice wouldn't it?' he sent them demo photos of his idea, he liked it a lot.

'That's amazing, wow, well, so do you need any help setting it up?' Niki smiled, she had seen the teenagers relationship blossom more and more, so seeing Louis do this was a big step in her eyes.

'If you could, you're two of the people I trust the most and you can both build quite well' Louis logged into a brand new creative Minecraft world, naming it 'For Quinn <3'.

Spawning in a desert, he flew over to a flatland and picked out some blocks he could pick out of the images. Seeing Niki and Tubbo join the game, a feeling of relief came over him. He appreciated them so incredibly much, well he appreciated everyone on the SMP for their help.

'It's great that you're finally doing it' Tubbo mentioned as he started to build up the pond next to the structure. Placing lily pads on the water, he tried making it into a heart shape, but it looked stupid so he ended up deleting it.

'It is, I could tell from the first time I spoke to her that she had feelings for you. She laughed at practically everything you say, no matter how dry the humour was or how she would tease you with an audible smile' Niki added. It was blatantly obvious that something was going to happen to them in a romantic way.

'Well, I figured out my feelings that day didn't I? But also, it was apparently obvious to the woman that ultimately brought us together when I went to her shop every single day' Louis had a smile on his face which you could never be able to mistake for anything but love.

'And they say love is dead' Tubbo joked, earning a laugh from both Louis and Niki. The little bit of time was great, Louis was able to think through everything he was going to say.

'I think everything's done' Louis flew his character around the area, it looked great, they had really worked a lot on it and it showed.

'It's all going to go great, I'm going to be rooting for you, even if I'm not with you in the call' Niki said, Tubbo agreeing.

Before Louis know it, he was alone in the call, left to himself and the ideas of what to say.

imessages
plant boy 🪴

plant boy 🪴
join me in my current playing
world on minecraft <3

ok??? <3

ranboolive no stream today, something very important is happening

ranboolive
no stream today, something very important
is happening

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

nihachu
good luck!

ranboolive
thank you niki :)

||||||||||

tubbo
i know what it is so i'm superior

tommyinnit
so do i tubbo

fundylive
so do i tommy

dreamwastaken
so do i fundy

eret
so do i dream

philza
so do i eret

technoblade
i feel very out of the loop

tommyinnit
don't worry technoblade. it is about boobboy

technoblade
ranboo?

tommyinnit
WHO ELSE?!?!?

||||||||||

username729
vv interested, respecting privacy though :)

||||||||||

username105
what is it????? 💗

||||||||||

username425
he never said he's ok with sharing what it is, so
respect his privacy and just let him say if he wants to :))))

username592
preach

username592preach

hello!

finishing in like 3/4/5 parts <3

love yall so much

goodbye :)