𝟐𝟑

imessages
plant boy 🪴

of course i'll go with you <3

plant boy 🪴
ok ok great <3
i'll pick you up in about 3 hours
wear anything, you look pretty
anyways, make sure you'd be alright
to wear it outside though
i'll see you then <3

ok, i'll see you then <3

Quinn practically ran home from the flower shop, nothing on her mind apart from getting ready

Quinn practically ran home from the flower shop, nothing on her mind apart from getting ready. She was in a slight stage of shock still, looking down at the flowers and just thinking about how lucky she was.

How did she deserve this? She was a nobody not even a month or two ago, but she had practically been given it all. And it wasn't from just anyone, it was from Louis.

She could talk for ages about how much Louis had become to her. They would be there on calls for hours and hours in a comfortable silence, that's what she really liked. They didn't need to force a conversation between them, they had this sort of feeling between them which made them be able to sit there and not feel awkward.

He had given her so much, she couldn't even compare to everything he had given. She felt bad, terrible honestly. Organising a date, giving her the flowers, and letting her talk to members of the Dream SMP.

He was perfect to her, someone who had made her feel like a completely different person and a whole lot happier.

'Nan!' she shouted into the house, her grandad was out at the time, but as soon as he came back she would tell him.

'Yes love?' she turned into the entrance hall where Quinn was stood. She sounded excited, something must've happened. And with the flowers in her hand she had an inkling of an idea of what was about to happen.

'I'm going on a date, oh my god it feels surreal. He asked me out!' she jumped around slightly, making sure that the lilies didn't fall apart.

Her nan had never seen the girl show such raw emotion and happiness. 'You are? Oh that's brilliant! Do you want me to take these so you can start getting ready?' she would follow her up anyways, she just wanted to give her little bit of time before trying to talk to her.

'Please, thank you so much' Quinn passed the flowers over quickly before dashing up to the room to get ready.

Looking around in her wardrobe, she didn't want to wear anything too elaborate. She didn't have the effort to make herself look too over-the-top due to what Louis had said what to wear.

Jeans, black converse and a white top. Plain, and could throw on one of her array of blazers. She didn't know why, but she had a love for the jackets as they seemed to go with anything.

'You look gorgeous' her nan commented, her grandad following her in the room. He had just arrived and been told by his wife about what was happening, and he was equally as happy for her.

He had seen her grow up into a young, respectful woman and he admired that about her. He loved seeing her become the person she was today.

'Thank you' she smiled at her grandparents. They were the living proof to her that love could last. She had seen so many couples who she thought were endgame fall apart, but they managed to keep together.

They stayed and talked for a while, her grandma leaving the room at some point to do something.

'What if it doesn't work out?' she turned to her grandad, they were sat on the edge of her bed with about fifteen minutes before he said he would pick her up.

'I said that before I got with your nan you know, but then I put it into the idea of "What would happen if you weren't with him?" Theres multiple answers, but your heart always tell you the right one. And, from what I can see, your heart is more set on your answer than you are'

Quinn went to say something, when a car pulled out up the front and paused, waiting for the girl.

hello

i love you all

thank you yet again for all the support yesterday, it was so amazing <3

byeeeeee