𝟐𝟏

Quinn had a smile on her face which her grandma very clearly picked up on. It wasn't like she was trying to hide her happiness or anything, it was just so evident on her face.

'You look happy' Her nan pointed out as if it was an unknown fact. Quinn nodded, although she was sad about having to leave Louis, she couldn't stay with him forever.

'I did, thank you for picking me up' she looked around her, not in the car but outside. She loved how she was in a warm place, the cold temperature in England made it less appealing to her.

She put one of her airpods in, pulling up her Spotify playlist named 'vibing or crying, no inbetween 🤠' as 'Sofia' by Clairo played. It was quite nice for her to be able to have this feeling of tranquility.

Hey eyes closed as she just kept listening to the song, lightly moving her head from side to side.

Pulling back up to her house as the song was now 'Let It Be' by The Beatles, it made her just appreciate the little things in life a lot more. Whether it was Louis' presence or the warm breeze in Florida, it made her life just a little bit brighter.

 Whether it was Louis' presence or the warm breeze in Florida, it made her life just a little bit brighter

As the day turned to night, Quinn logged into Minecraft. She tried speedrunning, of course she would never post about it herself but she was trying to do it for the fun of it.

It wasn't going well, she had been trying to fight blazes for around ten minutes, but every time she approached the spawner she would run away out of fear.

She double checked quickly to see if Louis was streaming, noticing he wasn't. She didn't want to call him if she saw him streaming, luckily he wasn't because she really needed help.

'Louis?' she asked him on a FaceTime, he was sat in his unicorn chair so she didn't know if he was going to stream.

'What's up?' he looked at her with the sides of his lips curled up slightly, not very big smiles but if you knew him well enough that would be something he did when he was actually really happy.

'Can you help me speedrun? I cant get past the blazes' she complained, giving him puppy dog eyes, not that she needed to because he would give in straight away.

'Of course, let's do this thing' he started his monitor up, ready to help the girl.

ranboolive
fun fact, quinn cant speedrun

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

quinnjones
you aren't funny and a bully

ranboolive
we should get dream to teach you

dreamwastaken
content?

ranboolive
content

||||||||||

nihachu
she probably did better than me

ranboolive
no she didn't

quinnjones
i am under severe attack here

||||||||||

awesamdude
i'll help you both :)

quinnjones
yeah help me teach ranboo the loser
do a good speedrun

ranboolive
you're the loser

quinnjones
no you're the loser

ranboolive
you're a pretty loser <3

quinnjones
you're a pretty loser too <3

awesamdude
sorry but these two are very cute

quinnjones
we were calling each other losers though?

awesamdude
sorry how are you so oblivious?

quinnjones
what do you mean?

awesamdude
don't ask

quinnjones
sam is mean 😐

quinnjones sam is mean 😐

just a bunch of filler

5 followers away from 500, 1k reads away from 200k reads :)

love yall :)