𝟐𝟒

Walking out to the car, Quinn felt as if she was walking on clouds. The pure amount of joy and excitement she was feeling was an incredible experience she would never get back.

'Hello' she smiled over at him, he looked nervous but happy, which was understandable. He looked at her unable to process words properly, it was as if she was this model in his eyes, so beautiful.

'Hi, uh, well, should we get going?' he asked as she fastened her seatbelt, looking straight forward so she didn't notice his slowly deepening blush which covered his cheeks.

'Let's go' she looked at him and had never thought he could look more perfect. No matter what, he would still be the innocent and sweet-looking boy from the flower shop around the corner.

But right now he really looked like how she remembered. The boy who looked so pure for the world, a blush evident on his face and just looking perfect. The lighting made him look like a god in a way, maybe it was his facial structure but she saw that a lot in him.

She had been so immersed in the music, belting out 'Loving Is Easy' and 'Best Friend', both by Rex Orange County. She didn't know why, but his music always made her feel a different way.

The car ride was incredibly long, but it didn't feel like that. About an hour or two later, and the pair were at a beach. He had timed it perfectly, as in about 15 minutes it would be sunset.

Louis reached in the back of the car and pulled out a cooler with food, plus a blanket to sit on. He had clearly thought it out very well, everything had gone along with the plan in his head and made it all work correctly. Pulling up to Quinn's house was an even better idea, if he had been any later this would've all been off of schedule and he would mentally be condemning himself the whole time.

Taking the blanket so Louis didn't have to struggle, she grabbed his spare hand as they walked down to this secluded area. It had this natural peace and tranquility to it, nothing felt overly chaotic or horrible.

'This is amazing' she was blown away still, the funny feeling in her was starting to make more sense.

It was a feeling of love. A love, which no one else had ever shown her. Sure, she had crushed on a few boys here and there, but no one would compare to this connection she seemed to have with Louis.

'It really is beautiful, obviously not as beautiful as you, but it does look very nice' he said, putting down the cooler beside the blanket.

'Slick' she muttered, moving to sit next to him. He opened up the cooler, pulling out some fruit and coke. She remembered saying she preferred fruit to sweet things to him before, smiling at how he had actually remembered. And coke, she loved the drink but rarely had it, never knowing why but she just didn't.

'I know I am' he smiled as he wrapped an arm around her, subsequently bringing her closer. Quinn looked up at him, he had a mischievous grin on his face. They both talked for a little while, eating small bits of the food as Louis kept doing small things with that grin on his face.

'Dream or Tommy gave you advice, possibly Fundy, but someone gave you advice' She laughed as the grin was wiped away from him face, instead a shameful smile being there as he laughed out 'I asked all three of them yesterday actually, they all gave me the same sort of response'

Quinn noticed the small change in his smile, 'Don't worry, it's working'. The smile appeared almost straight away, and she felt great. She loved how she somehow always managed to make him smile, whether it be one when she says a stupid joke or a large grin whenever she said how much she appreciates him.

Bringing her in closer, the sun had started to set and the sky was a beautiful array of colours. Pinks, purples, blues and yellows painted the sky. The scene was so picturesque if you took a photo of it you could easily mistake it to be a painting.

'You do too much for me, I don't deserve you' Quinn muttered as she turned to face him. Looking each other in the eyes, everything was like a book being started.

That's a weird comparison, but it made sense in Quinn's eyes. Imagine a great book series, or just a good book you've ever read. When you start reading it, maybe the 2nd or 3rd book in, or the 5th chapter. You get this feeling inside of you when you just realise that there was a point of you doing something. There was a point in waiting. There was a point in falling for him.

'You're here for me, I don't deserve that' he brought her closer, to the point where their noses were touching.

Neither could tell why, but something just told them to do it. Going back to the idea of it all being a book, you would now be up to the big battle between good and bad, the villain and hero. Not that either was a hero or a villain, but it would be so well scripted that nothing could compare.

As if it was there 100th time, they shared a sweet and innocent kiss, perfectly capturing their personalities. It wasn't too long, short but still presented their feelings amazingly.

It was as if the villain in the book had just been defeated, all the struggles had gone away. The people could live on without fear. But instead of going on without being in fear, they were going on knowing that the feelings were mutual.

'I'd never deserve someone like you' Louis looked her dead in the eyes, noses resting against each other's. And as they sat there, talking about everything they could for another few hours, they knew everything was going well.

hello

hello

love me please <3

but like, i'm desperate and want a relationship so reflecting that onto my characters

love you all

goodbye :)