𝟖

imessages
message from - random number

random number
hello
it's louis, you gave me your
number earlier :)

i remember that don't worry
let me add you to my contacts
really quick :)

you changed 'random number' to
'plant boy 🪴'

plant boy 🪴
sooooo
you wanna play minecraft sometime?

yes! i'd love to <3

plant boy 🪴
i won't stream it, and obviously i'm
not going into school so i'm free
whenever you are <3

i'm free practically all the time
i'm in florida <3

plant boy 🪴
okok, do you want to do it
on friday possibly? <3

that's great! i cant wait for
it <3

plant boy 🪴
i'll talk to you then <3

talk to you then <3

It was sweet. She had watched the boys stream from when he got home the day before, and she found it oddly funny that this streamer who nobody knew looked like, had just walked into her one day.

She loved how he copied her mannerisms, moving his hands slightly as he talked and sending little hearts at the end of messages. It made her feel more comfortable, it made her feel that nothing was going to be bad for her.

As she started watching the stream that the boy had started a few minutes ago, she heard donations go through. His donations were all very funny, he and Jack Manifold had two of his favourite chats as they could always make her laugh.

But in between each of the hilarious donations, he would get genuine questions that he would ramble about. It was adorable in her eyes that when he really liked a topic he would talk about it for a few minutes, he did truly have a passion for making all of his fans feel very happy and always make the most out of the donations.

In his eyes, it was somebody else's money that they were willing to give to a random person on the internet, he always made sure he talked for a while about each.

'Does anyone in real life know you stream and know what you look like?' the donation voice spoke through, and Quinn expected nothing from it. It was quite a good question for a smaller streamer such as Ranboo. He had started in September, and as he grew more of an audience he made sure people knew about him.

'Well' he started, behind the camera he was debating talking about Quinn, but it wasn't as if she would be watching would it?

'I met this girl like a year ago in this shop, I won't say her name for like privacy reasons or whatever, but she was like really pretty' Quinn blushed at the fact, it wouldn't be her though? He seemed like he would be popular enough, and there is definitely prettier girls out there.

'But I didn't see her again, her accent sounded sorta English so she probably comes from England. But then, like a year later, I met her again and I'm telling the woman working the shop about my twitch and the girl overheard and brought up how she watches the Dream SMP' he carried on. Quinn was shocked, he was talking about her.

'So if she watches this, that'll be a bit embarrassing for me but hi, um, you're the only person who knows so that's pretty cool' he finished, Quinn and Louis' cheeks both burning, an obvious red tint on them both.

Quinn decided to message him, just to let him know that she saw.

imessages
plant boy 🪴

i feel special now <3

plant boy 🪴
you're watching my stream??? <3

why wouldn't i be? <3
also, thank you for calling me
pretty :)
seen

He had gone silent on his stream, for a little while after he would only be able to stutter out a few words due to nerves. It was too adorable for Quinn, the weird feeling like floating she had felt near him was coming back.

Everything she wanted was coming back.

:/