𝟐𝟖

It all felt too much for Quinn. Not in an overwhelming way, but in a way where she just couldn't comprehend everything which had been going on recently.

She lived in America fully now. Everything legal had been sorted, and although she would always love England and its countrysides, America was the place to be.

She had grown quite a bit online. Not that she really posted on there, but it was nice for her to know she had been accepted as almost an honorary member of the Dream SMP.

She had made friends with a few members of the SMP. She talked to Tubbo quite a bit, and grown exceptionally close to Niki, seeing her almost as an older sister.

And then there was Louis. Words couldn't sum up everything which had happened. She still thought back on the day when they got together and though 'Wow, I'm actually lucky enough to call him my boyfriend'.

They hadn't told Louis' fans yet. I mean, there was the one instance on Louis' charity stream for the Trevor Project in which in a rather sleep deprived state he nearly said they were dating, but other than that, they and all their friends had been good at keeping quiet about it.

But they both wanted that to change. It was funny, both of them had just said about posting something but never had the guts to do it. But as Quinn sat on the edge of his bed, she felt the urge to just want to be able to talk about him publicly.

'Louis?' she moved over next to him, leaning against him lightly, him wrapping his arms around her. He looked down on her, knowing she had an idea for one thing or another.

'Yeah?' she smiled as she felt arms wrap around her tighter, the comfort being something she loved and needed.

'What if we told everyone today? I think it would be funny you know if we do it in a way like we accidentally slip up and tell everyone, maybe get Tubbo to donate something asking me to describe what you look like whilst you're streaming then I say something? I'll ask if you say yes and you know Id pay him back because it isn't fair on him' Quinn asked, internally just praying for him to say yes.

'I don't see why not' he muttered close to her ear before turning her around to give her a small kiss on the lips. They didn't do it too much, rather opting to hold hands or hug, but whenever they did kiss it felt just as amazing as the first time.

 They didn't do it too much, rather opting to hold hands or hug, but whenever they did kiss it felt just as amazing as the first time

quinnjones
im gonna be on ranboos stream so yall
better watch 😧

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

username012
cant wait! <3

username058
literally though, we all love quinn and
need her to be in more vids 😩

||||||||||