𝟗

Friday couldn't come around quicker. Neither knew why, but both Louis and Quinn instinctively didn't talk to each other in person, waiting for when they would play Minecraft with each other.

Loading up Minecraft, it was weirdly nostalgic. It reminded her of her childhood watching people such as LDShadowlady, Smallishbeans and Seapeekay. They raised her and playing Minecraft with a friend just reminded her of that.

She didn't get discord, didn't thinking about it before, so they ended up facetiming. The first thing that she noticed of the boy was his floppy hair. That was a feature she had always been able to recognise about him, his hair just seemed to fit his face and personality very well.

Next, she noticed that she was currently staring at a boy who was sat in a unicorn chair. She couldn't judge him, it was actually quite a cool looking chair.

Then she realised that she had probably been staring too long, not that she minded, because she saw this sweet smile on Louis' face which was something which could light a room up. In her mind he was like a Golden Retriever in a human form, the way that he was just so loveable was shocking.

'You wanna start?' he asked, seeing how eager Quinn managed to look as the game loaded on his monitor.

'Yeah, let's go!' she lightly clapped her hands together as the iconic Minecraft starting screen was in front of her. It was a good feeling. She liked the feeling of knowing that there was someone out there that was as interested in lots of things as she was.

 She liked the feeling of knowing that there was someone out there that was as interested in lots of things as she was

'So you started in September?' Quinn asked as more of a exclamation than anything. She was shocked at how quickly he had grown as a creator, from being someone who joked about being added to the SMP on tiktok to actually getting on, it was astonishing.

'Yeah, shocking isn't it' Louis was also in shock when he thought back on it, no one ever gets that big as quickly as he did. But he just seemed to have this factor to him that made everyone want to be his friend.

'Streaming seems fun and all, couldn't handle the pressure though' Quinn told herself mainly, she didn't want to make herself go under more pressure than the amount she was already in. With her still being in school for Criminology and her having many side pieces of art she wanted to complete, she couldn't make herself do anymore.

It did seem fun though, maybe she could do it on the side for fun. But the other side of that, she would then start making it her full time thing, she knew it would happen because whenever she tried to do something for fun she'd focus on it too much.

She would just watch from the sidelines, it seemed good. She got to see other people progress more and more, and it was a sweet thing she had grown to love. She didn't need to do everything that the people she admired did, she could watch and keep the beauty of it being a novelty she only watched.

By this point they had gotten iron, they'd been playing for around thirty minutes, the first ten trying to speedrun but then both realising that maybe instead of trying to be like every other player they could just make a casual world to play in.

Well, Louis had got the iron, Quinn was instead trying to make a house. She wasn't a very good builder, maybe it was because she hadn't played in a while, but she couldn't really grasp the ability to make amazing structures.

They had a small cottage at this point, it wasn't the best thing that she had ever made, but it would be sufficient for now. She had gotten a couple of potted plants, a mushroom and an oxeye daisy in the two she had made so far. She had also asked Louis for iron for shears, meaning she could get vines to line the house, but they both secretly knew it was to hide the building that Quinn made.

Louis' character appeared and crouched before Quinn's, before dropping a lily of the valley in front of her. Her heart practically melted in them few seconds, it was too cute in her mind. She had chosen out a skin which was meant to resemble his in a way, a girl with split dyed white and black hair, wearing what at first glance looked like a British school uniform, but when you looked again you realised was Ranboo's suit with a skirt instead.

They looked cute together. Well, in Minecraft at least. They weren't together in real life, no matter how much either of them secretly wanted it.

But back to the game, Quinn was being rather impatient whilst waiting to be able to make another flower pot. In the meantime, she made a wooden slab to resemble a shelf next to their beds which they could place it on. She couldn't tell why, but the little gesture which came from just a flower was a thing that meant a lot to her.

So as they carried on, she kept that lily of the flower in her off-hand so she could keep it with her, even if it meant nothing outside the game.

'Lilies are some of my favourite flowers' Quinn muttered, finally placing the plant in the pot. Louis took a mental note of that, before just carrying on in the game.

 Louis took a mental note of that, before just carrying on in the game

:)

love yall