𝟐𝟐

It was a slightly cooler breeze, and about two days later. Most of the things for Quinn moving had been sorted, seeing as she would be homeschooled until college in America and had legal guardians in Florida.

The walk down to the flower shop was a bit quicker than usual, there was this unknown excitement radiating from Quinn which she couldn't quite pinpoint the reason for.

Humming along to 'Boys Will Be Bugs', she was somewhat related to the lyrics, maybe just switching out the gender.

I'm a dumb teen girl
I eat sticks and rocks and mud
I don't care about the government
And I really need a hug
I feel stupid (stupid)
Ugly (ugly)
Pretend it doesn't bother me
I'm not very strong but
I'll fuck you up if you're mean to bugs

She felt dumb, compared to her parents, although they were older they always seemed to be wise beyond their years.

Well clearly she didn't eat sticks, rocks or mud, but they were plant related things, and she had a new found love for plants. How they managed to have this inexplainable amount of beauty.

She didn't care for the government. Well not in real life, but in the idea of the Dream SMP. The government shouldn't happen again. She wasn't a Technoblade apologist, to be fair she wasn't an apologist for anyone, but she could justify his actions to an extent.

She really needed a hug. From Louis specifically. He was this feeling of comfort and warmth for her, so she craved this feeling that he gave her.

She felt stupid, she had already touched on that.

Ugly. She had seen people online making out that the title that Louis had given her wasn't really deserved. Even if she only found this comment in about every 1 in 10,000 but they did seem to affect her.

Pretend it doesn't bother me. She pretended it didn't care, but the little comments did hurt. Even if they were just a snide remark in chat or a tweet indirectly about her, it took a mental toll on her.

I'm not very strong. She wasn't very strong, that wasn't a lie at all. She cared more for studying than sports, so she never really managed to get any sort of muscles.

She would fuck you up if you were mean to bugs. She had a love for butterflies, maybe because they had a natural aura and blissful vibe to them.

She approached the store, opening the door and feeling this sort of happiness.

The shop was unnaturally silent. It said it was open out the front, had Flora forgotten to change the sign out the front?

Making her way to the cash register on the register, there was a note on the counter that said 'ONLY OPEN IF YOU ARE QUINN'

Quinn opened it apprehensively, what if it was just an elaborate prank on her.

'quinn,

I know this isn't the most ideal way of asking you, but I really would like it if you would go on a date with me. I probably should've asked you in person, but this was the only idea I could come up with. The lilies next to this note are for you, so if you say no to the date you at least get something out of this. Message me if you want to go, I'll message you the details if you say yes.

hope to see you then
flower boy <3'

Her jaw dropped. This was possibly one of the most sweet and romantic things she could think of. And even if he said it in person, this just felt a little different.

She picked up the lilies, quite helpful for her as she was thinking her lilies were going to be completely dead in a little while. They looked vibrant and full of life, something she found very beautiful.

She pulled her phone out and went straight to her messages...

hello

thank you so goddamn much for 10k reads here, 200k reads on rose petals and 500 followers. it's so unreal to me, i cannot start to explain <3

i love you all so so so much :)

byeeeeeeee :*