Fusion of two

WHEN YOU SEE THIS

******🎵🎵🎵*****

PLAY THE ATTACHED MUSIC :)

ENJOY <3

The deep roars of the violent thunderstorm made the cathedral shake and wince in silence. The storm's deep anger sent vibrations across the temple floors.. like the thumper of my heart beating profoundly.. this was my desire awakened.

The lit candles burned with so much energy,
I watched as the fire flickered lightly.. burning with desire and heat. I imagined myself being the wick and Hisoka the fire...

how much longer could we resist this moment before consuming each other entirely?

My eyes followed his lips and I watched the sinful smirk his pink lips held; I could hear them call me begging for a taste. He sat next to my torso completely bare and his lower body was still covered in clothes; I, on the other hand, sat completely halfway naked. I ran my fingers down my plump chest trying to wipe off the excess water drops that kissed my skin.

He watched sinfully as I cleaned myself up.

Tell me Hisoka...
are you dying to taste me?

Because the thought of tasting you has driven me to the edge of insanity...

I desire you...

Hisoka clenched his jaw and side-eyed me...

«~Do you still not trust me?.. ~» he said.

" Of course you would question my trust," I say looking at him hearing the leftover echoes of my voice rumble and bounce off the dusty golden walls of the cathedral.

He made his way to me, applying weight to his knees.. never losing our eye contact, those dangerous eyes tinted my soul, a reminder of what was to come.  Just inches away from my face he leaned in I braced myself for a kiss...

«~ look at me .. ~» he growled.

I did, I watched him and he watched me.. like two half's of a  broken heart we were to each other we watched one another fall into the pools of our irises, our colors mixing before anything else, were were melting into our pheromones and arousal. His honey gold metallic color mixing with the deep thick color of my own... I want us to become one now.

I'm eager to taste him,

I desire his scent stained on my pure silk skin...

I want him to enter the garden that has been waiting for him...

I'm ready...

I'm ready to bloom for us.

He wrapped his arms around me, carefully unhooking my bra.. slowly exposing the purity of my nipples to his presence.

He watched as they drooped lower into a natural form and from there his long strong arms squeeze me tight .. he was protecting me... like a python wrapping itself around its meal, I felt his burning  skin kiss mine holding me tight.

"ahh.."

«~relax and trust me...~»

Hisoka gently laid me down as the soft blanket caressed my soft silky back
and swiftly made his way on top of me; I watched him as he was carefully positioning himself in between my thighs.

«~ wider... I need you to open a little wider for me...~» his soft whisper said as it caressed my skin...

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"