The Contract

«~Hello, my little flower, my name is Hisoka. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. 

a cold voice greeted me.

Hisoka held the dagger very close to my throat, any light movement could trigger him to slice me open and leave me in this bathtub filled with my blood.

The object held to my throat is a thin sharp Joker card.

I could feel his eyes study my naked body... I could sense his impurity.. his bloodlust.

«~Look at your body... longing for my touch..~» his golden metallic eyes glinted with malice as he laughed maniacally

His grip on my long black hair was was still very strong, my scalp wasn't happy. Hisoka got closer to the right of my face, he was observing me, watching my naked breast rise and fall. He gets close and tightens his grip on my hair, he takes his card off of my throat and transfers the grip of hair from his right hand to his left. Now his right hand is free. He takes his right index finger and softly caresses my soft wet rosy cheek. He leans his sharp nail more into my soft wet skin causing it to draw blood.

«~Whimper for me... ~» He growls at me while watching a drop of blood fall down the side of my face.  A smirk is formed.. he licks his lips.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! What the hell do I do? I should've brought a dagger and taped it to the side of my bath tub.. how fucking stupid am I? How coul-

«~ Playing the silent game are we?...

He tugs harder at my hair.

«~I said whimper for me His voice said harshly.

"...nnnghh..." A small whimper escapes my lips.

«~ Good girl, you'd make a perfect new toy for my collection~»

Hisoka leans forward and I can feel his light breaths fall on the side of my neck. Shivers are running down my spine. He gets close... I feel his long warm wet tongue touch my soft cheek.. he leaves behind a small trace of saliva.. it burns my fresh cut.

«~..Mmmm, you taste better than what I was expecting, you're so ripe... you're ready for me to take a bite. You're making it hard to resist. ~» A smirk forms on his face. A smirk full of lust. His eyes, his golden metallic eyes glinted with malice.

"What do you want and what are you doing here?" I hissed at him, trying to make it clear im not in the mood for any of his games.

I should've known better, I should've trusted my gut. The evil unwelcomed presence I felt earlier wasn't just anything... it was him. Hisoka.

«~ Hmm? you're so eager to know about me... How about this, let's make a deal, ill answer your question if you answer mines... Do we have a deal?~» He replies

What the hell do I do? I haven't studied enough about him or of his body language to figure out if he's being honest or if this is a mind trick! What do I sa-

He pulls my hair again, harder than before..he wants an answer... he's looking for a reaction on my face.

"Deal. Just stop pulling my fucking hair." I hiss at him.

A burst of evil laughter ruptures from him.

That damn smile.

«~MHMM, Rumor has it the Kujo family hired you to assassinate me.. is it true?

My eyes widen in shock. I quickly make my eyes move to focus on something else trying to hide my reaction.

H-HOW? Who told him? I haven't even accepted the offer yet.. I'm waiting to find out if the contract is private ... FUCK. HE KNOWS ITS PRIVATE... THATS WHY HE'S HERE IN MY BATHROOM. I have no other choice but to answer.