The Kill

The scent of death boiled deep into the foundation of the palace. Many of the guests had already left, but every corner I turned seemed like an apocalyptic scene. Drinks were spilled on the floor, people were shot dead, clothing and glitter splattered everywhere. It was a mess.

The power inside the palace seemed to had disappeared making the moonlight my only source of light; although it was beautiful it didn't seem to help. My eyes struggled to focus on the white tile path ahead of me, my heart pounds loud to the thought of "kill or be killed."

Where could these killers be?...
Hisoka has a pretty high price tag on his head I doubt they would simply let him leave without a fight.

As I continue to slowly crouch holding my handgun, I bump into a large wooden door. By the looks of it, someones in there... the door is cracked open and I can hear the echoing voices of two men arguing in the background.

"Aye, how bout you back the hell up. We knew he was going to come here first, so why don't you leave the capturing to us."

"Like hell I will, his fuckin head alone is worth 88.9 billion jennies. Ya think ima share that shit with ya or ya group? Hell no, you need to get the hell out."

Damn Idiots.. don't you know it's Everyman for themselves? Standing there arguing about who's going to capture who isn't helping your game.

I quickly observed what seem to be a large dining room. A large wooden table that seated 12 people stretched itself vertically with a red royal carpet underneath. A brick chimney with a mahogany mantle sat behind where the men were arguing, and above the mantle sat a huge painting of an unknown woman in a Victorian dress. Three medium chandeliers sat above the large dining table. The walls were filled with books and bookshelves, large windows that faced the west wall allowed the moonlight to spill in.

As I continued to observe quickly, I notice there was a flight of stairs that lead up into the overhead balcony of the dining room, although I was tempted... I decided to stay on the first level and make my first move of the night.

I quickly turn my nen on then hide my prescience and hide crouching behind the left side of the dining table. I drop completely on my stomach and aim for their ankles.

"Looks like we got a guest hiding." said one on the guys.

Oh shit.

"BBBAAAANNGGG"
"BBBAAAANNGGG"

Blood splattered all over my face after shooting both of their ankles.

"AGHHHHHH FUCKING BITCH"
"Damn it you fucking-"

I quickly jolt my body forcing it to jump over the dining table.

"BBBAAAANNGGG"
"BBBAAAANNGGG"

The sound of the shots echoed throughout the empty space of the dining room, quietness and some drops of tranquility could be found, But something didn't feel right. I look on the sides of my ankles and find two lifeless bodies with bullet wounds on their foreheads, they're laying on the cold floor. Puddles of blood are starting to form around my black boots so I decide to take a step back and avoid staining them.

Something's off here.
Why didn't they-

"CLAP,CLAP,CLAP"

"Looks like we didn't get the one we were looking for boys.."

Said a cold low rough voice...

"But I think a bitch is a better treat."

My body completely froze to the sound of his voice. It was evil, and ugly, his voice full of horror echoed throughout my body. His nen aura was so intense I couldn't move, each muscle, nerve, and bone in my body screamed in agony. They begged of me to move yet I stayed shocked to the very last atom of my body. All this intense nen pressure caused my nose to bleed intensely.

"What's a cute girl like you doing out tonight..? Don't you know what happens to girls like you? Especially around a group of guys?"

The warm fluids of my blood trickled down my nose as gravity forced my warmth to touch the cold solid floor. Each drop slammed into the night and splattered all over, like a flooding river... it was never-ending.

"I remember you.."
Said the mysterious man as his heavy footsteps made his way to the balconies railing.

"Your Hisokas bitch. HAHAHA boys we have Hisoka's virgin fuck toy.."

The rumbles of men's laughter erupted from within the room. Everyone's laughter made the stone room shake uncomfortably. These men saw me as meat... they saw me as an object they could touch and use for pleasure, once they were done they could throw away. 

"HAHAH I remembered watching you as Hisoka's touch shook your little body, I watched you intensely as you reached your climax."

For the first time in my life, I felt scared... there were too many, they appeared from the shadows of the room and surrounded every exit, the smell of poison testosterone filled the air making it hard to breathe.

Breath.. please .. c-calm Dow-

"Don't worry... I'll show you what the touch of a real man can do to your delicious body. BRING HER IN BOYS WE CAN ALL TAKE TURNS FILLING HER UP!!!!"

"YEAHHH!!!"

My knees buckled as the men approached me.

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

move...

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

please move...

I froze as I saw the waves of men thirsting for my body and blood make their way to me...

How could it be possible they were able to look down upon a female that wasn't equal in strength or structures... but men praised men for abuse and rape? Who gave them the authority to force me...
to touch me...
to look at me...
to speak to me ...
to even breathe the same oxygen as me?

No one did.

No.
No.
No.
No.

NO!!

"... if you come any closer.."

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

Y/N
Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it. Whatever you are fighting for.... it's worth it.

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

"I will kill you."